gem murder mystery lunch

Do you have to get up and talk in front of the other people? I am interested in doing the lunch because it sounds fun but at the same time I get anxiety having to speak in front of a bunch of people. So didn't know if it would be worth it for me to go or not.

i don't think there is a fee (i can't remember). I am inclined to say "no fee" since they hold it in one of the MDRs. the only speaking you will have to do is in front of the people you are seated with...otherwise no real public speaking anxiety

just do your best to get into character. it really is a lot of fun. i did it once while my DW was nursing a hangover.

NOTICE: it may be cancelled last minute if there aren't enough people singing up. it has also happened to me in the past (Jewel - Dec 2011). not a problem. we went to the Jazz Bunch instead.

Definitely a cost -- $20 a person. No age limit.

You will be grouped together and your table (eight people). Your tablemates portray the characters so depending upon their personalities and how much they get into their role, you can have a lot of fun or not.

Lasts about 1.5-2 hours. It will be advertised in the Freestyle Daily with instructions on how to make reservations.

Definitely a cost -- $20 a person. No age limit.

You will be grouped together and your table (eight people). Your tablemates portray the characters so depending upon their personalities and how much they get into their role, you can have a lot of fun or not.

Lasts about 1.5-2 hours. It will be advertised in the Freestyle Daily with instructions on how to make reservations.

Ahhh...thanks for verifying/clarifying on the fee.

Then I suggest to anyone choosing to do this, you better want to get into character or it will be an expensive lunch. :D

Ahhh...thanks for verifying/clarifying on the fee.

Then I suggest to anyone choosing to do this, you better want to get into character or it will be an expensive lunch. :D

They did away with the "free" Murder Mystery meal a year or so ago. They started charging a fee and holding it in one of the surcharge restaurants, not the MDR. Not sure if it's still this way. I'm not sure when they started doing it at lunch; it used to be dinners only.

Archived