Thank You

Only 5 more days before we fly out to Palma prior to joining the Dream on Saturday.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum for helping us ´Cruise Virgins´ so much over the 160 days since we booked. Your input has been so very much appreciated.

Best Wishes from a very excited Brenda and Ian

Only 5 more days before we fly out to Palma prior to joining the Dream on Saturday.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum for helping us ´Cruise Virgins´ so much over the 160 days since we booked. Your input has been so very much appreciated.

I am sure you will have a fantastic time. We love the Med, there are so many different cultures and variety of things to see and do and Thomson will really look after you well. Bon voyage. :)

Eleanor

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy every minute! :)

And best wishes from me as well , I,m sure that you will have a fab time ....so jealous :D

Mrs.C :)

Have a great time :)

While you wait to go you can see Palma and your Docks .... HERE :D

Kalos, what a great link. I've never seen such a good webcam as that! :)

It is good isn't it? You can spot the camera on the corner of a hotel just across from the gardens - it's one of the best - along with Charles Bridge in Prague and Helsinki Harbour (you can see when it starts to ice up!) - amongst my favourites.

And the sun's SHINING!!!!!!! Hooray for anyone about to go! :D

Thanks everyone.

Great link Kalos - my Friday night hotel is virtually opposite the Auditorium so great to see it.

Weather looks so much nicer there than here to day - hasn´t stopped raining for the past 48 hours - so much for the Costa del SOL!!!

Kalos, what a great link. I've never seen such a good webcam as that! :)

Wish our weather was like that today :)

If it keeps raining ,Thomsons will be doing a door to door service :rolleyes: :D

Archived