Splendar- Mexico- April week diary

Thank you for the review. We will be sailing on her in July and daughter wants to do massages in Cabo. What was the name of where you had them done? Did you eat in port anywhere? Any advice for things to do in PV?

Dw & I have been to Cabo several times and the wife loves Spa LoLo. $25 for 50 min. It's located behind Wamongo Baja Republic Bar & Grill. Wamongo's is on the far side of the pier as you get off the tender.

0068.jpg

0119.jpg

That's really odd. The couple we sat with at dinner was also able to view it. You would think it would be all the same. Ours definitely changed at midnight every night.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

We had the same issues, Cin...

Sorry, it seems common sense would tell you that a "review" of a cruise would be your feelings about the ship, destinations, etc. Not that you "heard" someone was running around the ship naked after too much drinking. I was on the same cruise, out of my cabin MUCH later than 9:00 p.m., and never saw or "heard" about someone running around the ship naked. Again, post the facts as you see them, and let others make up their own minds on the cruise. We had a great time on this same cruise, and I will be posting a lengthy review soon.

I look forward to your review! I was the guy that introduced myself to you, wifey, and of course Duncan the first day of our cruise. :D

We were also on the same cruise, We had no problem using the interactive for the dining menu except for Puerto Vallarta day when by mistake I looked at the the Steakhouse menu instead of the main dining room menu.

Awww don't feel like that, there are always going to be people who have something to say good or bad. I was on your same cruise and think it is funny that someone was said to have been running around naked, it wasn't me and I didn't see it but I believe it happened, there were some party people on our cruise. Obviously with so many people on a ship people are going to see and experience different things and not everyone is going to like the same things so reviews will vary. While my experience was somewhat different I still enjoyed reading your review. I think you wrote a very detailed and extensve review that will be helpful to people.

Same cruise, had no problems with the menus updating daily on the TV. Occasionally there was something slightly different, but mostly it was accurate.

We also sailed on her... we didn't have any problems with the menus on the TV however we did have table mates who said that thiers said something doffernt than what actually was... so it seems you may have been one of those involved!

As for the MDR, we hardly ever eat in there during the cruise (maybe 2-3 times during the week) but we found that the food was excellent! It was much better than the dinner in at the buffet. A little pepper was all we added.. but some taste buds are differnt.

We had a wonderful time though and like you OP we also love watching camping out after dinner to watch TV...

Archived