FLL to POM and POM to FLL

hertz4319

Hi All,

My partner and I are cruising out of POM in late Oct and I am looking at airfares. My are they expensive. We are traveling from ATL.

So my question is if we take a scuttle from FLL to POM how long will it take I know things happen but by experience how much time is it. We will arrive on a Wednesday. Also going back on a Sunday how long will that take.

I want to make sure we did not miss the ship or flight. Thanks in advance for all the great info. Stewart

The shuttle ride from the FLL area to POM takes about 35-40+ minutes; same thing for the ride back from POM to FLL. SAS (www.ridesas.com), QLS transportation and others can shuttle you to POM for about $15 per person and they offer discounts for groups, families and children - they can also shuttle you back to FLL after your cruise.

The smart cruiser ALWAYS flies in at least one night early - you would not want a weather delay, mechanical issue, missing flight crew, or some other misfortune to delay your arrival and cause you to miss your flight. :eek:

Flying out of FLL after your cruise I woudl not book anything leaving before noon.

Good luck!

Hi All,

My partner and I are cruising out of POM in late Oct and I am looking at airfares. My are they expensive. We are traveling from ATL.

So my question is if we take a scuttle from FLL to POM how long will it take I know things happen but by experience how much time is it. We will arrive on a Wednesday. Also going back on a Sunday how long will that take.

I want to make sure we did not miss the ship or flight. Thanks in advance for all the great info. Stewart

We're cruising out of Miami in June but flying into FLL. It's out first time doing it this way and I've read on here and been advised by the car service that it's about a 40 minute trip.

Archived