PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

It must be banned in our library system, also. In Pinellas County library system, there are 852 requstes for this book bit it isn't available. Censorship!:D

It's still listed in our libray. All the ebook copies are checked-out with a long wait list. Glad I picked up my copies a the book store.:D

So I guess it can get worse. My parents called me today to tell me that they took our pup (not really as he's almost 13 now) to the vet and they found a growth that they think is cancer. He's still not showing any signs of pain but he's lost 1/3 of his weight the last 6 months and probably doesn't have much longer. I've had a special bond with this dog since the night we picked him up. I've known this day was coming (my first dog had the same thing at 13) but it doesn't make it any easier. We get to sit him for a few days this week and I'm going to spoil the ***** out of him while he's here.

I'm honestly contemplating dropping a few grand for an impromptu cruise just to get away and get my mind off things. It would honestly be cheaper for us to take a 7 day cruise out of Baltimore than it would a 3 day cruise out of Miami (gotta love airfare these days). Just not sure I have the time off at this point....will have to really look at this tomorrow when I'm sober.

IMG_0180.jpg

So I guess it can get worse. My parents called me today to tell me that they took our pup (not really as he's almost 13 now) to the vet and they found a growth that they think is cancer. He's still not showing any signs of pain but he's lost 1/3 of his weight the last 6 months and probably doesn't have much longer. I've had a special bond with this dog since the night we picked him up. I've known this day was coming (my first dog had the same thing at 13) but it doesn't make it any easier. We get to sit him for a few days this week and I'm going to spoil the ***** out of him while he's here.

I'm honestly contemplating dropping a few grand for an impromptu cruise just to get away and get my mind off things. It would honestly be cheaper for us to take a 7 day cruise out of Baltimore than it would a 3 day cruise out of Miami (gotta love airfare these days). Just not sure I have the time off at this point....will have to really look at this tomorrow when I'm sober.

IMG_0180.jpg

I am sorry to hear your news.. Furbabies mean so much to us.. I had to put asleep my sweet Kalee bum.. She had cancer also.. It was a real hard time for me.. I am sending soft gentle hugs to you.. Lynne

I am sorry about your pup, Chris. I had a cat years ago that I had a lump removed. Vets told me if the lump returned, then it IS cancer. Lump did come back and Chelsea, my cat, knew it was coming. Never a lap cat, it started jumping into my lap for loving and soon the lump came back and I regretfully had to put her down. Give your furbaby lots of loving.

IMG_0180.jpg

Sorry to hear about this Chris. It is really hard to lose a pet....they are just like kids. One reason why I won't get another dog.

IMG_0180.jpg

Chris so sorry to hear about your dog. Enjoy your last days with him. Thank good

ness hes not in pain.

Good morning funatics! Happy Mother's Day to all our funatical Moms:)

BIG HUGS Chris, having just gone through it again with my Blue, it's one of the hardest things, happy you will have time with him this week:)

Mama and I are heading down to my niece's house where they will spoil us with a bbq that we don't have to cook:cool: See yas tonight!!:D

Thanks everyone. My Dad called today to say that he was doing even worse so we went over there and said goodbye. It's so hard to think that I won't ever get to see by boy again. I hope he knows how incredibly special he was to me and my parents.

This has not been the best week ever. I'm seriously considering taking an impromptu cruise. It's cheaper for us to just take the Pride for 7 days than to fly to Florida for a 3-4 day cruise.

Thanks everyone. My Dad called today to say that he was doing even worse so we went over there and said goodbye. It's so hard to think that I won't ever get to see by boy again. I hope he knows how incredibly special he was to me and my parents.

This has not been the best week ever. I'm seriously considering taking an impromptu cruise. It's cheaper for us to just take the Pride for 7 days than to fly to Florida for a 3-4 day cruise.

Awww, so sorry Chris:( I am glad you got to say goodbye and I am POSITIVE he felt all the love in his life:)

I found cruising to be the best ever for restoring your life energy, ever. I lost my son in 2005 and never thought I would find peace and happy again. Cruising was a big part of beginning the steps back to finding my happy place again. Glad you booked it!!!:)

Good evening funatics!! I hope all are celebrating their Moms and/or getting celebrated as a Mom! We had a most wonderful day with the family, and my nephew's son is such a joy to be around, made our day so full of fun!!:cool::D He's turning 1 next weekend and they will still be here, so we get to do the first birthday party!!:p

So sorry to hear this Chris.:) Our pets are like kids and its difficult saying goodbye. I'm sure he knows how much you love him:).

I did it!!! We're booked for the Pride in 2 weeks :eek:. I'm still kind of in shock since we NEVER do stuff like this. At least it'll keep my mind off the fact that I'll never see J.R. again....kind of.

Time to go look at excursions.

And wow Floatie. I had no idea. I'm glad you found something that you love that can put a smile on your face.

I did it!!! We're booked for the Pride in 2 weeks :eek:. I'm still kind of in shock since we NEVER do stuff like this. At least it'll keep my mind off the fact that I'll never see J.R. again....kind of.

And wow Floatie. I had no idea. I'm glad you found something that you love that can put a smile on your face.

Good going Chris And Cass! Have fun and forget life a little. Sorry about your 13 Y. O. pup. He is Beautiful. I pray you get the little furball you are hoping for! :)

WOOOOHOO!!

Thank you Chris, it's mostly the people I have met while cruising, and the sea is healing to be sure...

Archived