PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

[SIZE=4]Hi guys!! JUST getting done here hoooo boy!!!:rolleyes: Well it is an hour earlier here so that's helping me in the mornings but thenights :eek:, notsomuch:p[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]One more long day tomorrow and I think I get to head home on Thursday:D then my nephew and fam arrive on Friday night/Saturday morning WOOOOHOO!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Hope y'all are wonderful!!:)[/SIZE]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Hi guys!! JUST getting done here hoooo boy!!!:rolleyes: Well it is an hour earlier here so that's helping me in the mornings but thenights :eek:, notsomuch:p[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]One more long day tomorrow and I think I get to head home on Thursday:D then my nephew and fam arrive on Friday night/Saturday morning WOOOOHOO!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Hope y'all are wonderful!!:)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Hey girl!

[quote name='Tnsabellacruiser']Hey girl![/quote]

[SIZE=4]Hiya Taylor!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Some quick ketchup, and yes we will have t-shirts around June or so, and I am getting the discount code for CC goodies for those booked with CC:D[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Pommee, what new glasses:confused:[/SIZE]

[quote name='cateyes2u']Hi Breezers,

Back from the Dream, now I can focus on the Breeze roll call. I had a great time.

Floatie/Vegas, is there an activity list? Are there t-shirts? I sent Aussie an e-mail regarding the M&G so I can send my check.

I know I signed up for a few things, but did not write anything down or flag the post. I know Floatie was researching a sunset cruise in Aruba??? Did we get a final price?

Southwest's schedule will not be out until June and I will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale. Anyone staying in Ft Lauderdale? where? hotel rates?

I also need to book with SAS Travel for transportation to the port of Miami, but need to book the hotel first. I think I stayed at the Hampton Suites last cruise.

Any suggestions??????

Portia[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hi Portia! Welcome Back!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='joeandaimeesmom']Hiya Breezers!! I do not like to see us on page 3.. Hope the afternoon is going good for you.. :)[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hi Lynne! Did the sun shine for you today!:) Hope your day went well![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Tnsabellacruiser']Hey Breezer I'm sorry not post here....I was busy with Catie!!!:)

Andbim ready for back to FLA for summer:D[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hi Taylor! I was wondering where you were! Good to have you back:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Hi guys!! JUST getting done here hoooo boy!!!:rolleyes: Well it is an hour earlier here so that's helping me in the mornings but thenights :eek:, notsomuch:p[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Hope y'all are wonderful!!:)[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Evening Floatie! Long week, but the weekend is almost within striking distance! :) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Hiya Taylor!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Some quick ketchup, and yes we will have t-shirts around June or so, and I am getting the discount code for CC goodies for those booked with CC:D[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Pommee, what new glasses:confused:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

John posted pictures of new glasses on the ship. Soon to be gone the hurricane glasses, hello to ceramic tiki cups, tervis glasses, apparently there are parrot glasses too. you'll still be able to get monkey head, whale tail and puffer fish. there is a twister yard glass and another which blends the drink for you too.

[quote name='pomm1972']John posted pictures of new glasses on the ship. Soon to be gone the hurricane glasses, hello to ceramic tiki cups, tervis glasses, apparently there are parrot glasses too. you'll still be able to get monkey head, whale tail and puffer fish. there is a twister yard glass and another which blends the drink for you too.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Can't wait to see the new glasses.:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='pomm1972']John posted pictures of new glasses on the ship. Soon to be gone the hurricane glasses, hello to ceramic tiki cups, tervis glasses, apparently there are parrot glasses too. you'll still be able to get monkey head, whale tail and puffer fish. there is a twister yard glass and another which blends the drink for you too.[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I LOVE the new glasses! I showed dh and he just said...Oh Boy...LOL... he knows I have to have them:D:D Will put them on the shelf with the rest of my collection.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Hiya Taylor!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thanks Floatie...was hoping we would get tshirts :D

Good Morning Breezers! Hope everyone has a beautiful and wonderful hump day!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I LOVE the new glasses! I showed dh and he just said...Oh Boy...LOL... he knows I have to have them:D:D Will put them on the shelf with the rest of my collection.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

I generally dont collect them. i love my Tervis though, so that one is a must have for me. However, real glass and ceramic ones I'd want too.

Good Morning Everyone!

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Good morning breezers!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Oooh I gotta go see the cups!! I have two blowfish and a disco ball from the Magic, love them!! :D Lol ready2, I got a shelf for the collection too:p;)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I did get a whale tail cup on the Legend last year. its a coinbank.

[quote name='pomm1972']Anyone else looking forward to the new glasses?

evening all.[/quote]

We have our Monkey Heads from HMC but have been unable to get the Whale Tail or Blow Fish. Only saw one Whale Tail cup the entire Liberty cruise. Looking forward to the new cups though. It'll be nice to add some color to our Carnival shelf.

Morning Breezers! Well I'm glad that the new water heater is installed and it wasn't as painful as I originally thought, only $1700 :o. Hopefully we're done with stupid expenses and can focus on puppy expenses moving forward :D

It's nice to see that we're under 200 days but damn, that still seems like a lifetime away.

Archived