PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Give them a big hug from me.. :)

That I did Lynne! It's so happy when we get in between get togethers!!

Ah Linny, I think you are way into the pre-cruise euphoria, love it!! I agree on the sailaway view, I do have to get back to nyc myself I just have to!:)

So the quote was too high?

That sounds like a fun time, for sure! I really wish they were still coming on the Breeze...they look like a lot of fun! Hope you have a great time!:D

Have a good rest of your weekend, Funatics, and if I don't make it back here before we leave, save my stool at the bar:D

Well, there was no quote in the end, they have never laid patio stone:eek: so it was a short discussion...:rolleyes: I have a few more calls out and hopefully I find someone who can do this soon...

BigJohn and Sheryl are instant family for sure! We met them at sailaway on the Dream and that was that, they were with us the whole cruise:D They are booked on the Victory in Oct 2013 so we wait to be all together again:)

Mornin all !

Well we got the pup yesterday - pickes her up at 11 - when we were there, another couple was getting her sister. Momma dog was very laid back - a good girl.

Anyhow, she's black and tan and shiney as a seal lol. She was 10 weeks Friday and she's a mini/tweenie = final weight should be 12-14 lbs. Very outgoing and is just so darn cute.

When we got her home, she and Snoopy sniffed each other all over and that was it. Snoop likes other dogs though. She's about the size of a kitten right now, need to weigh her later.

We named her Gretchen :)

Bon Voyage Linny and Dave !

Floatie good luck with the stones - they are pricey.

All have a great day :)

Mornin all !

Well we got the pup yesterday - pickes her up at 11 - when we were there, another couple was getting her sister. Momma dog was very laid back - a good girl.

Anyhow, she's black and tan and shiney as a seal lol. She was 10 weeks Friday and she's a mini/tweenie = final weight should be 12-14 lbs. Very outgoing and is just so darn cute. When we got her home, she and Snoopy sniffed each other all over and that was it. Snoop likes other dogs though. She's about the size of a kitten right now, need to weigh her later. We named her Gretchen :)

All have a great day :)

Morning Doxie! Gretchen sounds like you got a cutie! Just keep thinking "cutie" as you clean-up behind her!;):p

ok I just weighed Gretchen - 2 lbs ! She's got to weigh more than that lol. For a little cutie, she can sure pee and poop alot. We have far to go on the housebreaking ...........

First off congratulations!! 2 lbs!!! so tiny. She's going to be smaller than both our Cass' cats when full grown :o. It's amazing how much poop those little furbabies can produce isn't it.

We're about to get ready to head to my parents for my Dad's birthday (which was actually yesterday). Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Good morning breezers!! Trying to get re-energized here after a GREAT party at the beach last night:eek::o:p I gotta pack am heading to Pensacola in the morning, ugh, makes me tired thinking about it lol!!!

Happy sailaway day to our sea-going funatics!!!

Dox, Gretchen must be adorable!!! How about some pics?:D

First off congratulations!! 2 lbs!!! so tiny. She's going to be smaller than both our Cass' cats when full grown :o. It's amazing how much poop those little furbabies can produce isn't it.

We're about to get ready to head to my parents for my Dad's birthday (which was actually yesterday). Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Hi Chris! Wish you dad a happy belated birthday!:)

Archived