PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Well yes. There was finally some good news out of this weekend.

vasher.jpg

Hopefully this little guy will be in our home in a month.

OMG!!! Precious baby!! Now that puts a smile on your face or you just ain't right:p:)

Hiya breezies!! I had a long uneventful ride and I'm in my 3 day home away from home!!:D CHEERS!

We're fine thanks, Floatie, at least in spirit. Rosy broke her left shoulder Christmas 2010 and slipped on her right shoulder in Jan this year, damaging ligaments, so she is very cheesed off.

We have also splashed out on Regent Seven Seas Voyager in September and we fly out to Miami for a week in Orlando prior to our Glory cruise.

Awwww Tim, so sorry Rosy took another fall:( Was it ice, dang winters anyway...please send her my best wishes for a quick recovery!!

Afternoon Breezers. Our community picnic got rained out yesterday. Waited all day Friday for the new grill to arrive, came this AM. So I'll be knee deep in missing parts and holes that don't fit tonight.

Afternoon Crewsweeper! Hope your grill assembly goes "easy peasy:)."

Well yes. There was finally some good news out of this weekend.

vasher.jpg

Hopefully this little guy will be in our home in a month.

Chris....Looks like you're gonna have a cutie! Thanks for sharing your photo.:)

good morning all. its monday again : (

closing in on double digits for my AUGUST cruise. stilll dont know what we are going to do in Freeport and Nassau but the cabana is booked for HMC.

also been plotting out my drive through the mountains on the way to my friends' wedding in OH. Looks like im going to drive to Cherokee, NC through Franklin to see my friends who opened up a store there on then to Asheville.

Have a great day everyone.

Afternoon Pomme! A drive through the mountians sound really good right now. I'm sure the mountain temps are a little cooler:). Hope you've had a good day!:)

Hi Breezers,

Back from the Dream, now I can focus on the Breeze roll call. I had a great time.

Floatie/Vegas, is there an activity list? Are there t-shirts? I sent Aussie an e-mail regarding the M&G so I can send my check.

I know I signed up for a few things, but did not write anything down or flag the post. I know Floatie was researching a sunset cruise in Aruba??? Did we get a final price?

Southwest's schedule will not be out until June and I will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale. Anyone staying in Ft Lauderdale? where? hotel rates?

I also need to book with SAS Travel for transportation to the port of Miami, but need to book the hotel first. I think I stayed at the Hampton Suites last cruise.

Any suggestions??????

Portia

[quote name='cateyes2u']Hi Breezers,

Back from the Dream, now I can focus on the Breeze roll call. I had a great time.

Floatie/Vegas, is there an activity list? Are there t-shirts? I sent Aussie an e-mail regarding the M&G so I can send my check.

I know I signed up for a few things, but did not write anything down or flag the post. I know Floatie was researching a sunset cruise in Aruba??? Did we get a final price?

Southwest's schedule will not be out until June and I will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale. Anyone staying in Ft Lauderdale? where? hotel rates?

I also need to book with SAS Travel for transportation to the port of Miami, but need to book the hotel first. I think I stayed at the Hampton Suites last cruise.

Any suggestions??????

Portia[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]WB ! I had asked about t-shirts right before this thread got switched over but I think it got missed. Was wondering that also.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][B][COLOR=darkorange][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Good Morning Breezers! Nothing much here today except watching the rain:( Hope everyone has a great day![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/quote]

Same here.. The rain is depressing.. :(
Have a great day all of you.. :)

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]OMG!!! Precious baby!! Now that puts a smile on your face or you just ain't right:p:)[/SIZE][/quote]

Trust me, I looked at this picture about 20 times just to keep me in a good mood yesterday. Even seeing it quoted again just makes me go 'awwwww' :o

Hi Breezers! Well I got one annoying thing out of the way yesterday with getting my truck fixed but today is the biggie. I have a 2-6 appointment time but I hope it's early since it'll be about a 4 hour process. At least my boss isn't here so it should be a nice relaxing work day.

Have a great day everyone!

Archived