PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

A lot of people think that Ron Pass is the best Carnival has. He was with us on the Splendor Swine Flu cruise and even wrote a song for us.

Fantastic ! I had not seen that one.

Ron and my son went to grad school together, small world.

Gooooood morning breezers!!! WOOOHOO for that countdown in the 20's!!

BON VOYAGE Linny and BigDave!!! Remember you are partying for all the funatics back home, govern yourselves accordingly:cool::p;)

Me, I got the guy who cuts our little lawn coming over to see about diging out the yard for the patio and giving me a price for laying down the stones...12' X 30', should be a nice sticker shock with my morning coffee:eek::rolleyes::p

BON VOYAGE Linny and BigDave!!! Remember you are partying for all the funatics back home, govern yourselves accordingly:cool::p;)

Me, I got the guy who cuts our little lawn coming over to see about diging out the yard for the patio and giving me a price for laying down the stones...12' X 30', should be a nice sticker shock with my morning coffee:eek::rolleyes::p

I agree...it will cost a pretty penny but you will love it when it is done. A few years ago dh put a stone walk in for us and those blocks are costly when you have to buy a bunch.

We went to the piano bar for the first time one night on the Liberty - I dunno I wasn't feeling it, but then again I wasn't feeling too good that night - drinks were the LAST thing I wanted, and I have a feeling that's the kind of place Cass needs a good buzz to enjoy LOL. I'm definitely up for giving it another shot :p

Chris does too - he loves the Aussies LOL

He IS a good man ;)

Happy Friday Breezers :) Glad it's Friday, that's for sure. Have some friends coming over tonight and supposed to grill outside - hoping the T-Storms hold off! Hope everyone has a good day!

The Irish brogue is my favorite.

Good Morning Breezers! After reading up on Ron Pass and watching videos...can't wait to see him in the pb. Gonna be a great cruise for sure!!

Hiya Ready! A great cruise indeed! The heat is on in SC today!:)

Mornin all !

Beauty day here, but going to be hot.

I think Ron is the best- I miss the GOOD ole piano players...Cam, Ed Rocks, Johnny Stone

Need some coffe, bbl

All have a good day :)

Hi Doxie! What time are you picking the puppy up!;)

BON VOYAGE Linny and BigDave!!! Remember you are partying for all the funatics back home, govern yourselves accordingly:p;)

Me, I got the guy who cuts our little lawn coming over to see about diging out the yard for the patio and giving me a price for laying down the stones...12' X 30', should be a nice sticker shock with my morning coffee:eek::p

Hi Floatie! Focusing on the price is short-term thinking. Foscusing on the finished patio, now that's long-term thinking with a vision! :)

Good morning everyone..

Bon voyage Linny and Dave..:)

Floatie.. Good luck withe patio guy.. I have a guy that lives here that does that sort of stuff.. Saves alot of moola.. ;):D

Afternoon Lynne! How's your day going?:)

Hi Floatie! Focusing on the price is short-term thinking. Foscusing on the finished patio, now that's long-term thinking with a vision! :)

LOL Vegas, I like the way you think!! And for sure with the quotes I am hearing, it IS long-term thinking:eek::rolleyes: Thank God I am no dire need...desperate to get going but no dire need:D;)

Good afternoon funatics!!! The heat is on here too oh boy!! Tonight is the Super Moon party at the beach and the Lion, and BigJohn and Sheryl are heading over for a beach day WOOOOOHOOO!!!

LOL Vegas, I like the way you think!! And for sure with the quotes I am hearing, it IS long-term thinking:eek::rolleyes: Thank God I am no dire need...desperate to get going but no dire need:D;)

Good afternoon funatics!!! The heat is on here too oh boy!! Tonight is the Super Moon party at the beach and the Lion, and BigJohn and Sheryl are heading over for a beach day WOOOOOHOOO!!!

Try to stay cool and have a great time!:)

arg-2-50-trans.gifarg-9-50-trans.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Hi Kel! That's a nice looking number right there!

Happy Cruising Linny!!!

Thanks, Ready!:)

BON VOYAGE Linny and BigDave!!! Remember you are partying for all the funatics back home, govern yourselves accordingly;)

Me, I got the guy who cuts our little lawn coming over to see about diging out the yard for the patio and giving me a price for laying down the stones...12' X 30', should be a nice sticker shock with my morning coffee

Thanks, Floatie...we will do our best to make y'all proud! But if we do, there will be no evidence of it...due to the Xray, ya know;)

Good luck on the patio...that stuff gets expensive:eek:

Good morning everyone..

Bon voyage Linny and Dave..:)

Floatie.. Good luck withe patio guy.. I have a guy that lives here that does that sort of stuff.. Saves alot of moola..

Thanks, Lynne!

The Irish brogue is my favorite.

That one gets me, too (obviously...LOL)...and the Aussie!

LOL Vegas, I like the way you think!! And for sure with the quotes I am hearing, it IS long-term thinking:eek: Thank God I am no dire need...desperate to get going but no dire need;)

So the quote was too high?

That sounds like a fun time, for sure! I really wish they were still coming on the Breeze...they look like a lot of fun! Hope you have a great time!:D

How's everyone's Saturday going?

We're all done getting ready...seems odd to be sitting still the day before a cruise...LOL! Just waiting for another couple (who became Repeat Offenders last year) to get here from MA...gonna have pizza and drinks and get the party started early. Am really looking forward to sailing from NY this year because now we will see the new World Trade Building instead of the gaping hole...and Lady Liberty, of course;)

Have a good rest of your weekend, Funatics, and if I don't make it back here before we leave, save my stool at the bar:D

How's everyone's Saturday going?

We're all done getting ready...seems odd to be sitting still the day before a cruise...LOL! Just waiting for another couple (who became Repeat Offenders last year) to get here from MA...gonna have pizza and drinks and get the party started early. Am really looking forward to sailing from NY this year because now we will see the new World Trade Building instead of the gaping hole...and Lady Liberty, of course;)

Have a good rest of your weekend, Funatics, and if I don't make it back here before we leave, save my stool at the bar:D

Enjoy your friends and have a great cruise!

Give them a big hug from me.. :)

Archived