PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I did get a good, lengthy email from the breeder last night. Pups are doing much better (3 weeks old now) and are starting on semi-solid food this week. We unfortunately will not be able to pick him up Memorial Day weekend since they'll only be 7 weeks old. It will have to be one of the weeks after. There are 2 blue merle males and the co-breeder is hoping to get a show dog (based on colorings) out of the two but they probably won't know until 6-7 weeks which one they want. So I may get pictures soon but won't know which pup is ours for a while. And here I thought this was going to be an easy process.

Hi Chris! So glad to hear you got some feedback from the breeder! Hopefully, you've got just a few more week to wait for your furbaby!:)

Mornin all/night night or whateva ---woke up at 2 and couldnt get back to sleep, so here I am.

Chris your wedding plans sound great ---John and I got married in the fall at a covered bridge in WV - very casual, about 40 people --we had the reception at John's s ister's house ---why spend tons of money ?s

Taylor, yay you were on the Conquest :)

Time for some ketchup

Hi Doxie! Had a nap yet? You're probably out of gas by now!:)

You are on a tear today, I'm sure Bob has got Ward restrained somewhere:eek::p

Hiya breezers, just a quick peek from work as I will be late tonight!!

Hiya Floatie! Yep, he's been at it again!:) We'll keep the light on for ya'!:)

Hi Funatics! Geez, I stay away for a nite and y'all switch lodgings!

Chris, I obviously missed the part about your wedding plans...but glad to hear you heard from the breeder. Certainly does seem crazy with everything you're going through!

Ward, LOL...were you expecting that New Thread Smell??:p

Dox is probably passed out somewhere now...I am so glad I don't usually have sleep issues...that would make me crazy!

2 more days of work and I am FREE!:D Then the packing, mani/pedi, flurry begins. Got most of my packing done, but have a lot of loose ends to tie up.

How's everyone else doing??

2 more days of work and I am FREE!:D Then the packing, mani/pedi, flurry begins. Got most of my packing done, but have a lot of loose ends to tie up. How's everyone else doing??

Hiya Linda! We left the light on for you! Two (2) more days of work, I'm so envious!;) Seriously, I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!:)

Hi babies, thanks for that moonbeam light!!:D I am mashed potatoes but got a big project off my desk today WOOOHOO!!!

Oh Linny, so happy your time is here!!! I don't know how Lynne, Vegas and I will manage with the crazy ones:eek: but we will do our bestest!!!:p

I'm going to go with 6. I think this thread will really take off around September when we're all posting 5 times a day.

Exactly. I never thought I'd get married but I never thought I'd meet someone half as a amazing as Cass either. I don't care about wasting cruise funds on a wedding :p

You too? We were both tossing and turning most of the night. I've avoided coffee so far but think I might be getting a cup here shortly.

I did get a good, lengthy email from the breeder last night. Pups are doing much better (3 weeks old now) and are starting on semi-solid food this week. We unfortunately will not be able to pick him up Memorial Day weekend since they'll only be 7 weeks old. It will have to be one of the weeks after. There are 2 blue merle males and the co-breeder is hoping to get a show dog (based on colorings) out of the two but they probably won't know until 6-7 weeks which one they want. So I may get pictures soon but won't know which pup is ours for a while. And here I thought this was going to be an easy process.

hmm usually it is - maybe it's time for a new breeder

The dozie pups I wanted to go see were 8 weeks.

Mornin all !

Happy Hump Day

Linny you must be excited !

OK I have to start shopping for a new wall oven (the one we have came w/the house, circa 1971, so it's been a good one. You can bet it's gonna be self cleaning lol.

Slept great last night and I might get something accomplished today.....................

All have a great day :)

Good morning breezies!! I am heading down to Fort Myers today, got a five hour drive this afternoon so I will check in from the hotel tonight!! Good thing is when I get back it's TGIF time!!:D

Good morning Floatie and the rest of all you earrly risers and the late risers. Im a little jealous that linny and big dave are cruising this weekend.

Good to hear that the love birds got their wedding plans nailed down. Hopefully the puppy pics are coming soon. We love the furbabies around here.

Work has been sucking the life out of me lately, but i managed to get a huge problem case done. Yeah for me. Now to tackle all the other problem cases. Sometimes I wish i had a mindless job. Truth be told I'd be bored.

Have a great one everyone.

Morning Breezers!! Welcome to the new home away from home before the next home.:)

Chris...I see your "6" and "5" and raise you "8" and "10" (for some here):D

This plus the roll call pluys all the FB traffic on 2 different pages, someone needs to keep score!:eek:

Floatie, have a safe trip, hope your A/C is working in the car (Gonna be a scorcher) and you've got a little traveling music to smooth the traffic snarls.

Chris, again, Stand your ground on the pup! These breeders get "rockstar" eyes when they see "show quality". Means zippo to you and me, but big $$ for the breeder if they have a few trophies backing the line. (Parents raised show dogs, I cleaned the kennels before school). And regardless of the outcome on the pooch, KEEP CASS!!!:)

Chris, again, Stand your ground on the pup! These breeders get "rockstar" eyes when they see "show quality". Means zippo to you and me, but big $$ for the breeder if they have a few trophies backing the line. (Parents raised show dogs, I cleaned the kennels before school). And regardless of the outcome on the pooch, KEEP CASS!!!:)

Well there are 2 blue merle boys and it just sounds like the co-breeder gets first pick which I think is only fair.

And Cass is going nowhere :D. She was all smiles last night as it looks like we found a great place to have the exchange of vowels and dinner for us and 12 or so more people all within our small budget. That is one of, if not the biggest, things on the wedding todo list. It's just a relief to have that out of the way. TBO, I'll be looking forward to the wedding being over so we can focus on our honeymoon on the Liberty :D

Hiya Linda! We left the light on for you! Two (2) more days of work, I'm so envious!;) Seriously, I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!:)

Thanks much Lois! Just think...next time it will be all of our turns!

Hi babies, thanks for that moonbeam light!! I am mashed potatoes but got a big project off my desk today WOOOHOO!!!

Oh Linny, so happy your time is here!!! I don't know how Lynne, Vegas and I will manage with the crazy ones:eek: but we will do our bestest!!!:p

Thanks, Floatie! You need a cruise with all the running around you have to do for work! Makes me tired thinking about it!

Mornin all !

Happy Hump Day

Linny you must be excited !

OK I have to start shopping for a new wall oven (the one we have came w/the house, circa 1971, so it's been a good one. You can bet it's gonna be self cleaning lol.

Slept great last night and I might get something accomplished today.....................

All have a great day :)

Yup, love me some Miracle! It's like going home:)

Good luck with the new oven...def self-cleaning!

Glad to hear you slept...phew!

Chris, I obviously missed the part about your wedding plans...but glad to hear you heard from the breeder. Certainly does seem crazy with everything you're going through!

Ward, LOL...were you expecting that New Thread Smell??:p

Dox is probably passed out somewhere now...I am so glad I don't usually have sleep issues...that would make me crazy!

2 more days of work and I am FREE!:D Then the packing, mani/pedi, flurry begins. Got most of my packing done, but have a lot of loose ends to tie up.

How's everyone else doing??

MMMm new thread smell... there is nothing like it.

Enjoy your cruise!

Morning Breezers!! Welcome to the new home away from home before the next home.

Chris...I see your "6" and "5" and raise you "8" and "10" (for some here)

This plus the roll call pluys all the FB traffic on 2 different pages, someone needs to keep score!:eek:

Floatie, have a safe trip, hope your A/C is working in the car (Gonna be a scorcher) and you've got a little traveling music to smooth the traffic snarls.

Chris, again, Stand your ground on the pup! These breeders get "rockstar" eyes when they see "show quality". Means zippo to you and me, but big $$ for the breeder if they have a few trophies backing the line. (Parents raised show dogs, I cleaned the kennels before school). And regardless of the outcome on the pooch, KEEP CASS!!!

Stephen, I cannot keep up with all the different things for this cruise, for sure! Hoping it's better when the Miracle is done. And I'm about to add more to it with a posting on the Member Group Cruise section:eek:

Yep...I am definitely jealous!

Have fun!:D

Thanks Ready! Though I think some of your lunches will beat the Lido's!;)

Well there are 2 blue merle boys and it just sounds like the co-breeder gets first pick which I think is only fair.

And Cass is going nowhere :D. She was all smiles last night as it looks like we found a great place to have the exchange of vowels and dinner for us and 12 or so more people all within our small budget. That is one of, if not the biggest, things on the wedding todo list. It's just a relief to have that out of the way. TBO, I'll be looking forward to the wedding being over so we can focus on our honeymoon on the Liberty :D

Small weddings are great! My first one we got married at the beach with 20 people...out to dinner after. Never regretted it. And my DD just did the exact same thing last year. I'm all for spending money on a honeymoon, house or whatever...better than a party!

Good morning!! Another day just flew by.. It just means closer to our cruise.. :D Hey Floatie.. Safe travels..

I hope everyone has a great day.. :)

Love when days fly by...except on vacation! LOL!

MMMm new thread smell... there is nothing like it.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks much, Ward!:)

Hope all the Breezers are having a good Hump Day! Always one day closer;)

Archived