PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Oh don't worry, I do most of the cleaning. But having guests is the only time the house gets super clean. But neither of us enjoy it. Speaking of, I should probably clean my office while I have nothing to do :o

You're a good man! Dave is good like that, too. But I know what you mean about the house getting REALLY clean for company;)

Hiya Linda! I don't have to ask cause I know you had a happy day!:)

Yup! But tomorrow will be even a happier day when work can't bother me;)

Ron pass will be in the piano bar. Now we need Ken Byrne in the dining room.

And I thought I was coming in here to post news...LOL! I am so psyched about Ron...have never sailed with him but have been wishing for it. I LOVE a good PB!:D

Hi breezies!! WOOOHOO what pommee said, we get Ron Pass in our PB!! I added him to the fb page and now let's hope hope hope we get Ken Byrne in the MDR, with John there chances are definitely in our favor!!:D

I'm home and my case settled so it's been a good day tater!! Now I am ready to crash, one more day of work and it's TGIF!!! One more day for Linny and BigDave and they are outta here WOOOHOO!!!

Linny that trip in Aruba sounds like fun, I am checking with Mama and see what she thinks or if she would want to stay around the port...

I was thinking the same thing about Ken. We had him on one cruise and he was awesome!

Congrats on settling the case!

We actually don't leave til Sunday, but work is over!

You need to do whatever works for you and Mama, for sure.:)

You're a good man! Dave is good like that, too. But I know what you mean about the house getting REALLY clean for company;)

And I thought I was coming in here to post news...LOL! I am so psyched about Ron...have never sailed with him but have been wishing for it. I LOVE a good PB!:D

Me too, a great piano bar is a must do evening event.

Good Morning Breezers!

I must admit...had never gone into the piano bar until our last cruise. We did enjoy it. I guess I was expecting a guy to be sitting at a piano playing classical tunes...HAHA...it was anything but that. Quite fun.

Had never even known who the maitre'd was on all our cruises until the last one. We had Joseph. Wow, what a great guy and he was hilarious.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day! :)

A few years ago we had a great female maitre'd on the Legend. She was amazing. I wish i remember her name. Anyone know? Some maitre'ds you only see last night looking for a tip. She added much to tge dining experience.

Good TGIF morning WOOOHOO!!!

Pommee, I think it might be Dessi or Eva, who was an assistant MD when we met her. Both are wonderful hosts, make you feel like you are visiting in their living rooms:D

Heading out to get this one in the books and start the weekend!!!:D

Good TGIF morning WOOOHOO!!!

Pommee, I think it might be Dessi or Eva, who was an assistant MD when we met her. Both are wonderful hosts, make you feel like you are visiting in their living rooms:D

Heading out to get this one in the books and start the weekend!!!:D

Dessi thats it. She was great. Loved her accent. Pommee gets weak in the knees for accents. She would tell us how beautiful we were every night. She came around to everyones table. I hope shes still with Carnival. I think she even sang for us.

Cass does everything else around the house so the least I can do is clean.

Hope you have a great trip Linny. Please bring back plenty of details.

Happy Friday Breezers! I get to leave at 3 today so it's a short day, although it's so Home Depot can check my hot water heater.....still leaving work early is a good thing. Hoping to get burgers on the grill tonight but storms my threaten that. At least we get to hang out with friends.

Have a great day everyone.

We went to the piano bar for the first time one night on the Liberty - I dunno I wasn't feeling it, but then again I wasn't feeling too good that night - drinks were the LAST thing I wanted, and I have a feeling that's the kind of place Cass needs a good buzz to enjoy LOL. I'm definitely up for giving it another shot :p

Dessi thats it. She was great. Loved her accent. Pommee gets weak in the knees for accents. She would tell us how beautiful we were every night. She came around to everyones table. I hope shes still with Carnival. I think she even sang for us.

Chris does too - he loves the Aussies LOL

He IS a good man ;)

Happy Friday Breezers :) Glad it's Friday, that's for sure. Have some friends coming over tonight and supposed to grill outside - hoping the T-Storms hold off! Hope everyone has a good day!

Agreed! Mom introduced me to them on vacation many years ago. But I will tell you, in 8 cruises, I've only had 2 PB players that were really good...Damian Brell and Marty Gast. And I hear the one on the Miracle is not so hot, so I am really excited for the Breeze!:D

LOL, you're too funny! Accents can get me, too;)

Cass does everything else around the house so the least I can do is clean.

Hope you have a great trip Linny. Please bring back plenty of details.

Happy Friday Breezers! I get to leave at 3 today so it's a short day, although it's so Home Depot can check my hot water heater.....still leaving work early is a good thing. Hoping to get burgers on the grill tonight but storms my threaten that. At least we get to hang out with friends.

Have a great day everyone.

Thanks, Chris! Looking forward to scoping out some of the new stuff...will report back;) Have a great weekend...hope the storms stay away!

We went to the piano bar for the first time one night on the Liberty - I dunno I wasn't feeling it, but then again I wasn't feeling too good that night - drinks were the LAST thing I wanted, and I have a feeling that's the kind of place Cass needs a good buzz to enjoy LOL. I'm definitely up for giving it another shot :p

Chris does too - he loves the Aussies LOL

He IS a good man ;)

Happy Friday Breezers Glad it's Friday, that's for sure. Have some friends coming over tonight and supposed to grill outside - hoping the T-Storms hold off! Hope everyone has a good day!

Cass, if you don't have the right PB player, the experience is no good. This one will be rocking! On our Freedom cruise, Marty was so much fun, we were in there every nite...I was actually bummed on his day off...LOL! Dave would go back to the cabin by midnite and I would stay there. You'll see;)

Good morning all! Busy with all the last minute things and errands today. One of our Repeat Offenders couples is coming from MA tomorrow so we'll be getting together for dinner and drinks...may as well get a jump start on the party!

Dox, good luck on your decision for the pup!

We haven't seen sun here in almost a week...it's getting really depressing. At least sailaway is supposed to be sunny and 72:)

TGIF, all!:D

Cass, if you don't have the right PB player, the experience is no good. This one will be rocking! On our Freedom cruise, Marty was so much fun, we were in there every nite...I was actually bummed on his day off...LOL! Dave would go back to the cabin by midnite and I would stay there. You'll see;)

Good morning all! Busy with all the last minute things and errands today. One of our Repeat Offenders couples is coming from MA tomorrow so we'll be getting together for dinner and drinks...may as well get a jump start on the party!

I just checked our Fun Times from Liberty and the Piano Bar guy was named Bob... no last name... I'll definitely give it another try on the Breeze (how could we not! You all are so excited about it! :D)

Have a great time on your trip!!!

I just checked our Fun Times from Liberty and the Piano Bar guy was named Bob... no last name... I'll definitely give it another try on the Breeze (how could we not! You all are so excited about it! :D)

Have a great time on your trip!!!

We will be checking out the pb on the Breeze for sure. From what I have read Ron Pass is great.

We will be checking out the pb on the Breeze for sure. From what I have read Ron Pass is great.

A lot of people think that Ron Pass is the best Carnival has. He was with us on the Splendor Swine Flu cruise and even wrote a song for us.

A lot of people think that Ron Pass is the best Carnival has. He was with us on the Splendor Swine Flu cruise and even wrote a song for us.

And our maitre d' on that same trip was Ken Byrne.

Even though our only port on our Cabo san Lucas cruise was San Francisco, we had a great time. :cool:

Looks like I will be canceling. Still unemployed here.:( Hopefully I will find a new job soon & be able to rebook.

Hope you all have a great cruise.

I won't be on this one, either, Brenda. I just hang around to be obnoxious. :)

We haven't seen sun here in almost a week...it's getting really depressing. At least sailaway is supposed to be sunny and 72:)

Hiya Linda! Jump start on the party sounds good to me! Have fun! Hope you see the sun shines bright on cruise day!:D

Archived