PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

We just saw the Pride as we were going over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge :(. And I found out I need to take my truck into the shop tomorrow cuz I need a new water pump. It just keeps getting better.

Oh that bites Chris, sorry!! Seems like every month I've had some unexpected expense lately, gets frustrating...

We'll just stay focused on upcoming cruising and it will get better!:D

I am heading out tomorrow for Pensacola until Thursday, and then my nephew, his wife, and their baby get here Friday WOOOOHOO!! This is Mama Floatie's only great-grandchild and yeah we are a bit excited:):D

Hiya breezies!! Busy busy busy day but I am all ready to go again:rolleyes::p Sure wish we were all on Lido with Linny and Dave!!!

Lynne, Sheryl and BigJohn had to cancel out on this one, too many work scheduling issues:(

That sux.. Boo hoo..

Oh that bites Chris, sorry!! Seems like every month I've had some unexpected expense lately, gets frustrating...

I am heading out tomorrow for Pensacola until Thursday, and then my nephew, his wife, and their baby get here Friday WOOOOHOO!! This is Mama Floatie's only great-grandchild and yeah we are a bit excited:):D

Drive safely and we'll see ya' when ya' get back!

We just saw the Pride as we were going over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge :(. And I found out I need to take my truck into the shop tomorrow cuz I need a new water pump. It just keeps getting better.

Oh Chirs, that really sux's! Water pump was one of many things I replaced on my old car, before decided to buy a new one!

That stinks!

Safe travels! I bet you all are all kinds of excited for the family visit!

Good Morning Breezers! Hope everyone has a great Monday! Raining here.:(

sorry man. any updates on the pup? trying to bring some positives in.

good morning all. its monday again : (

closing in on double digits for my AUGUST cruise. stilll dont know what we are going to do in Freeport and Nassau but the cabana is booked for HMC.

also been plotting out my drive through the mountains on the way to my friends' wedding in OH. Looks like im going to drive to Cherokee, NC through Franklin to see my friends who opened up a store there on then to Asheville.

Have a great day everyone.

That stinks!

Safe travels! I bet you all are all kinds of excited for the family visit!

Good Morning Breezers! Hope everyone has a great Monday! Raining here.:(

good morning, care to send some rain here? we need it bad.

Sounds great for mama. Floatie hoping you are flying up there and not driving.

Sounds great for mama. Floatie hoping you are flying up there and not driving.

Oh nope, I am driving...actually fewer hours than flying through Atlanta:eek::rolleyes: and I am happily in Bebe instead:D:p

Good morning breezies!! About to hit the highway!! Y'all be good:rolleyes::p and see yas tonight!!

Does this cruise finish in Miami on December 2nd?

Rosy and I (Dreamin Crazies) are cruising on Carnival Glory on December 2nd, out of Miami, so we could be like 'ships' passing in the night!:)

Hiya Tim!! Why yes it does, we will just miss you, dang! How are you and Rosy?:)

Hiya Tim!! Why yes it does, we will just miss you, dang! How are you and Rosy?:)

We're fine thanks, Floatie, at least in spirit. Rosy broke her left shoulder Christmas 2010 and slipped on her right shoulder in Jan this year, damaging ligaments, so she is very cheesed off.

We have also splashed out on Regent Seven Seas Voyager in September and we fly out to Miami for a week in Orlando prior to our Glory cruise.

We're fine thanks, Floatie, at least in spirit. Rosy broke her left shoulder Christmas 2010 and slipped on her right shoulder in Jan this year, damaging ligaments, so she is very cheesed off.

We have also splashed out on Regent Seven Seas Voyager in September and we fly out to Miami for a week in Orlando prior to our Glory cruise.

Tim,

Hope you and Rosie have a great upcoming cruise in Sept. We will be waving at the Glory as we come in on the 2nd!

Thank God it happened to you. These kind of repairs send Kathryn out to the new car dealer:eek::D

Does this cruise finish in Miami on December 2nd?

Rosy and I (Dreamin Crazies) are cruising on Carnival Glory on December 2nd, out of Miami, so we could be like 'ships' passing in the night!:)

Tim, Sorry we'll miss you, Maybe we can wave from outside the terminals as you'll be entering and we'll be debarking. Best to Rosy as she mends. Never good to rush these things. BTW did meet one of your "fellow" Magic TA RC folks (non-guttersnipe, if you catch the drift) on our recent Liberty cruise.

Well yes. There was finally some good news out of this weekend.

vasher.jpg

Hopefully this little guy will be in our home in a month.

Dang! What furball! Name That!

Afternoon Breezers. Our community picnic got rained out yesterday. Waited all day Friday for the new grill to arrive, came this AM. So I'll be knee deep in missing parts and holes that don't fit tonight.

Tim,

Hope you and Rosie have a great upcoming cruise in Sept. We will be waving at the Glory as we come in on the 2nd!

Thanks Ward. We will and you too. Our flight from London lands just after you leave Miami, so we'll look out of the window and be thinking of you guys.

We tried to make the Breeze, but couldn't get the right flight out, now that we travel on 'miles'!

How sweet!! Thanks for posting a picture!!

I hope to get more as time goes on. I figure we're about 4-5 weeks away from bringing him home.

Awww...how cute!

He is quite adorable. About the only thing bringing a smile to my face today.

Thank God it happened to you. These kind of repairs send Kathryn out to the new car dealer:eek::D

Dang! What furball! Name That!

Truck is done. Not good but not terrible either. I'm hoping to put off getting a new car for at least another year. I want to get through this wedding nonsense, I mean wonderfullness, before I stress about a new car.

And the little guy's name is going to be Vasher. Not sure on the middle name but Vasher is a character from a fantasy book that me and Cass both really like.

Archived