PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Heeeeheeeee!! The funatical minds are at their twisted worse today I see:p Hiya guys!! I didn't have to pack, unpack, or drive across the state today, yeah!:cool::D

Welcome Home Floatie! Yes, they have been at it today! You know I would never get incolved in such fravolity.:D

Hi Vegas...I bought tickets for a summer jazz concert today in Clear Lake. It's not until Sept. Brian Culbertson and George Benson will be playing along with Taj Mahal. It's a 2 day camping trip. I've only camped twice, but we will not be roughing it (yah) They have electricity and hot water :D. Sounds like alot of fun.

I wanna go! Sounds like a really fun time. Hope your day was good!:)

Happy Thursday Breezers!

Popping in to say hello - I lurk every day but for some reason don't stick my neck out much to join in the convo :p

Linny - glad you had a good trip and happy belated birthday to Dave! So sorry about your loss :(

As for the coffee issue, I am in no way a coffee snob - Don't grind my own beans, nor even know the "type" of beans I like - but I and NOT a fan of the Lido deck coffee either. We usually get it via the room service option, but it's all the same - and I suffer through it just to get the caffeine coursing through my veins, but ugh.

At home I really like Folger's Black Silk - smooth and rich... of course mixed up with my creamer of the week - I love the Peppermint Mocha and there's a White Chocolate Caramel out there right now that's great. Chris likes the Cinnabon creamer.

Hope these next 2 work days go fast for everyone! Have a good day :)

Hi Cass! How are you and Chris doing tonight?:)

aarrgghhh tough day and some more ahead!

are we there yet!

on another note I set up on my phone all the future cruise dates I have set...

currently it reads

107 days

191 days

247 days

511 days

That last one is a B2B....and I would be platinum on the first run!!! but if the new rules kick in that people have speculated about than I would be 1 day short after everything. LOL sometimes its just so close!

Guess we wait and see what the news rules are gonna be.

That was a great hotel!! :D

Indeed it was! good location and great area to converge together!

I remember even after that forever train ride just after a few minutes with you folks Becky already felt at home.

I think Im gonna be a bad kid and go out to a midnight movie screening !

Our local little theater... Tally Ho locals call it "The Ho" is showing battleship at midnight for free to Facebook fans who checked they would attend the function!

Our local little theater... Tally Ho locals call it "The Ho" is showing battleship at midnight for free to Facebook fans who checked they would attend the function!

Well you be careful out there and enjoy the movie..

Have fun at your midnight showing! :)

are we there yet!

currently it reads

107 days

191 days

247 days

511 days

That last one is a B2B....and I would be platinum on the first run!!! but if the new rules kick in that people have speculated about than I would be 1 day short after everything. LOL sometimes its just so close!

Cool! Think I might try to add my cruises to my phone. I'll let you know how it turns out!

are we there yet!

currently it reads

107 days

191 days

247 days

511 days

And I'll be on the Back to Back with you! And a few others on this thread. That's going to be a great cruise.

WOOOOHOOOO breezies!!! We made it, happy TGIF!!!!:D

Setting up cruises on your phone Ward?? Do tell! I just got a Samsung DoubleTalk smartphone and it's definitely smarter than me:eek::o:rolleyes::p

Can't wait until Happy Hours to start the weekend!!! WOOOHOO!!! Turn it up!

Setting up cruises on your phone Ward?? Do tell! I just got a Samsung DoubleTalk smartphone and it's definitely smarter than me:eek::o:rolleyes::p

Just countdown timers for future cruises. I use the days left widget

WELCOME HOME LINDA!!!!!

I miss ya how are your cruise about!

Hiya Taylor! Missed you, too! The cruise was great, thanks! So happy to hear you're almost done with school...YIPPEEEEEE!:D

LOL

Well I could have gone with one!!!!

Warning! it may stick in your melon for weeks!

Oh now that is just WRONG! As soon as I saw the title I closed it. The first time it got stuck in my head, we had a 24 hour drive to CT ahead of us...OMG, it was awful!:eek:

....So if were were to find your cabin and -place a small speaker nearby that played that song on a loop.... not to loud, just soft enough to hear when everything was quiet.....

:eek::eek: That's right up there with Chinese water torture:eek::p

Setting up cruises on your phone Ward?? Do tell! I just got a Samsung DoubleTalk smartphone and it's definitely smarter than me:eek:

TGIF is right, Floatie! What a weird week this has been. Love that song, too:)

Good morning all! Thanks so much for your sympathies...has been a couple of tough days for us.

Chris & Cass, congrats on reaching single digits...wow, that was quick...LOL!:p

Portia, that little getaway sounds like fun!

Working on getting a mini review for the Miracle up...hopefully today. Hard to do a review of a trip you've done 3 years in a row...you never have enough pics of the ship and all to make it good, so just going to do highlights;)

Have a great day, all!

Archived