Not Sure...

Looking for last minute booking was gonna be in Miami for Vacation Sun-Sat but wanna surprise my Partner with Cruise not sure it would be a Surprise because I've said i cant got to Florida and be close to a Port and not cruise but its on the Destiny 5day May 14th all that's left are Inside rooms 8 left based on fake booking for 379pp Ports Of Call are GT-HMC-Nassau never been to GT or HMC hard to believe after 16 Carnival cruises but is 379pp this close a good Deal?

Looking for last minute booking was gonna be in Miami for Vacation Sun-Sat but wanna surprise my Partner with Cruise not sure it would be a Surprise because I've said i cant got to Florida and be close to a Port and not cruise but its on the Destiny 5day May 14th all that's left are Inside rooms 8 left based on fake booking for 379pp Ports Of Call are GT-HMC-Nassau never been to GT or HMC hard to believe after 16 Carnival cruises but is 379pp this close a good Deal?

If I lived close I would go for that price. I always sail IS anyway.

I like GT and always get a cabana. I've never been to HMC, but looking forward to it in the future the beach looks beautiful. Nassau I've been to many times and would gladly skip it or make it a stay on the ship day. Though the last time I was there some friends did do a day trip just touring the island, and we got to see parts that are way off the beaten path. Plus he stopped at a small farmers market by the fishing pier and bought stuff to go with fresh Conch ceviche......that and an ice cold Kalik beer and we were set.......it really was a fun day.

rick&james. Wait until tomorrow and the pack n go rates come out and maybe they'll be a sale on the interiors.

Saw you on the rollcall. I say come and join us. Who knows, it may end up being a great time. I'm going to try like hell ;)

Sounds a little high to me but, GT and HMC would be 2 nice ports for me.

I said the same thing i'm trying to wait to see if the price drops two weeks ago it was 349 but when i got home to book it boom it was gone i was hoping for a pack and go last minute deal but with only 8 rooms left I doubt its gonna happen

Before you book, make sure you can get your hands on the passports or the official birth certificates for both of you. it would be a nasty expensive surprise if you couldn't.

We both have passports...

I said the same thing i'm trying to wait to see if the price drops two weeks ago it was 349 but when i got home to book it boom it was gone i was hoping for a pack and go last minute deal but with only 8 rooms left I doubt its gonna happen

I'd keep my hopes up, I don't believe we ever really see the true number of cabins available at any time. Good luck with the P-N-Go sale.

We are flying into FLL Sunday and Leaving Sat no other ships except Freedom but leave Sunday and we never fly in the day of a cruise but there's several other ships in Miami on Monday--CC Imagination/NCL Sky/RCL MOS so we can try another SHIP

Have you tried calling Carnival and asking if they have any other cabins available? Sometimes there are some that do not show up online. Being this close to the cruise date, perhaps you could get first dibs on a cancellation ??

Whatever you decide, have a great time....... and how cool to surprise your SO with a cruise. When are you planning to surprise him ?? On the morning of the cruise or when you are booked ? Hope you both have a good time and great weather.

:):)

Have you tried calling Carnival and asking if they have any other cabins available? Sometimes there are some that do not show up online. Being this close to the cruise date, perhaps you could get first dibs on a cancellation ??

Whatever you decide, have a great time....... and how cool to surprise your SO with a cruise. When are you planning to surprise him ?? On the morning of the cruise or when you are booked ? Hope you both have a good time and great weather.

:):)

Not until we are eating breakfast @ News Cafe Monday Morning In SB :D

We are flying into FLL Sunday and Leaving Sat no other ships except Freedom but leave Sunday and we never fly in the day of a cruise but there's several other ships in Miami on Monday--CC Imagination/NCL Sky/RCL MOS so we can try another SHIP

I've done the Imagination twice and once was the Key West/Cozumel itinerary. I love the ship but you need a Suite to get a balcony and the times in the ports aren't the best. I would love to go back to both ports on a quick trip, but definately with better times.

I think i'm gonna go ahead for the 379pp its now down to 6 rooms left and i really want this Cruise and even with a Pack and Go rate I may save 30-40 pp but im not sure that enough to really wait and then not be able to go if they Sale Out Today ........................I don't know what to do HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP

i think i'm gonna go ahead for the 379pp its now down to 6 rooms left and i really want this cruise and even with a pack and go rate i may save 30-40 pp but im not sure that enough to really wait and then not be able to go if they sale out today ........................i don't know what to do heeeeeelllllllpppppp

doitdoitdoitdoitdoit

its such pressure lol :eek:

Come on Rick&james...come to the dark side and join us on this cruise :D

You can do it! Hit the button, book the trip...just do it!

If you don't and you lose out you know while your in SB and see me waving to you from the Destiny deck, your going to kick yourself :)

That's Mean LOL

When I went on my girlscruise in October, originally we were suppose to be on the Destiny and the group Kiss chartered it and we were moved to the Imagination. That whole weekend, we saw Destiny. Following us. Parking next to us in Nassau. I knew then that it was my Destiny :rolleyes: to go on the Destiny ;) and low and behold, I am there in 12 days (look at my countdown clock, dont you want one too :D)

Do you want that to happen to you? Be haunted by the Destiny following you everywhere you go? :confused:

Come on....you know you want to. Just book before you end up haunted by what could have been ;)

Archived