Ecstasy Deck Plan Question

izzypooch

I'm looking at the desk plan for the Ecstasy - Deck 5 Main Deck - and can't figure out what the empty space in between room numbers M180 on the left and M199 on the right is. I'm thinking that's where the atrium must be on the upper decks but is there any negative to having a room adjacent to this space on one of these lower decks?

Oh, by the way, if you want to take a look at the deck plan, I couldn't get it to show up on the Carnival website; I had to find it on the knome's website. :)

I always assume that white spaces might be storage and dont book near them if I can help it.

I dont remember really, but it could be crew storage stuff.

You cant mention a TA in any connotation on this site.

You can find draggable deck plans on cruisedeckplans.com and lots of other info on your ship free.

Firefly - what info do you have on the extended balcony rooms near the aft cabins. Their configuration looks different, but haven't been able to find any pictures. When booking, they are listed as premium, but they don't cost any more. Thanks!

I'm looking at the desk plan for the Ecstasy - Deck 5 Main Deck - and can't figure out what the empty space in between room numbers M180 on the left and M199 on the right is.

'tis the exhaust channel between the engine room and that iconic whale tail.

Archived