Someone told me we have a unique suite u94 they said its a odd shape or something ??

fun!melis

Someone told me we have a unique:) suite u94 they said its a odd shape or something........... can anyone tell me about this suite? :DOR even better a pic of this one?? They said its different but for the life of me I can't remember how they said it..:eek:

Carnival fantasy sorry for not posting that daaaaaaaahhhhhhh lol

Someone told me we have a unique:) suite u94 they said its a odd shape or something........... can anyone tell me about this suite? :DOR even better a pic of this one?? They said its different but for the life of me I can't remember how they said it..:eek:

What ship:confused:

Tried to post the link for this info, but it didn't work. So I just copied and pasted what it said. It's from the website, cruise advice dot org. I love this site.

Sounds like a good one! If I see a pic of it, I'll post it as well... ENJOY... :)

Deck 6 -- Upper Deck

******************** Favorite Deck ***

Highly rated by our cruise experts!

The Upper deck is without question the high-rent district of the ship. This is where Carnival Sensation's penthouse category cabins are located. There is also at least one deck of buffer both above and below this deck, so noise tends not to be an issue from common areas for most of the Upper deck cabins. Given that this is where the high-dollar cabins are, this is also where the best cabin stewards are usually assigned. So, if your budget only affords you an inside cabin, reserving one right across from a penthouse might be a very wise investment! Some of the best cabins on the Carnival Sensation are on Deck 6!

■Midship inside cabins on the Carnival Sensation's Upper Deck may experience some noise from the Plaza & Atrium Bar located one deck above them. These cabins are also less roomy, but are in the Penthouse service zone.

■Exterior cabins which include balconies on Upper deck are U190 through U224 port side and U201 through U37 starboard.

■All but 12 exterior cabins on Carnival Sensation's Upper deck feature ocean views.

■On Deck 6 of the Sensation, all exterior staterooms from U69 through U115 and U70 through U114 are suites that have balconies. If you're looking for the very best of these, U89, U93, U97, & U101 starboard and U90, U94, U98, & U102 port side are Penthouse Suites that feature more living space and have extended balconies.

Fantasy..... not sensation:o

Not sure how that site works either sorry im aaaaaaaa new to this.

We cannot post certain websites. Put all of these words together and go to this website. Click on your ship ...find your room number....click on that and you will see real pics of your room.

cruise line rooms dot com:)

No pics for this room:(

We cannot post certain websites. Put all of these words together and go to this website. Click on your ship ...find your room number....click on that and you will see real pics of your room.

cruise line rooms dot com:)

So sorry about posting info. on the wrong ship. Here's what is said on Cruise Advice dot org about the Fantasy....

Deck 6 -- Upper Deck

The Upper deck is without question the high-rent district of the ship. This is where Carnival Fantasy's penthouse category cabins are located. There is also at least one deck of buffer both above and below this deck, so noise tends not to be an issue from common areas for most of the Upper deck cabins. Given that this is where the high-dollar cabins are, this is also where the best cabin stewards are usually assigned. So, if your budget only affords you an inside cabin, reserving one right across from a penthouse might be a very wise investment! Some of the best cabins on the Carnival Fantasy are on Deck 6!

• Midship inside cabins on Deck 5 of the Carnival Fantasy may experience some noise from the Plaza & Atrium Bar located one deck above them. These cabins are also less roomy, but are in the Penthouse service zone.
  • Aft, Cabins U230 and U243 are larger than average cabins.
  • All but 12 exterior cabins on Carnival Fantasy's Upper deck feature ocean views.
  • All Exterior staterooms from U69 through U115 are Penthouse Suites which do have balconies.

THANKS so much!!!!:D

So sorry about posting info. on the wrong ship. Here's what is said on Cruise Advice dot org about the Fantasy....

Deck 6 -- Upper Deck

The Upper deck is without question the high-rent district of the ship. This is where Carnival Fantasy's penthouse category cabins are located. There is also at least one deck of buffer both above and below this deck, so noise tends not to be an issue from common areas for most of the Upper deck cabins. Given that this is where the high-dollar cabins are, this is also where the best cabin stewards are usually assigned. So, if your budget only affords you an inside cabin, reserving one right across from a penthouse might be a very wise investment! Some of the best cabins on the Carnival Fantasy are on Deck 6!

• Midship inside cabins on Deck 5 of the Carnival Fantasy may experience some noise from the Plaza & Atrium Bar located one deck above them. These cabins are also less roomy, but are in the Penthouse service zone.
  • Aft, Cabins U230 and U243 are larger than average cabins.
  • All but 12 exterior cabins on Carnival Fantasy's Upper deck feature ocean views.
  • All Exterior staterooms from U69 through U115 are Penthouse Suites which do have balconies.

Im very thankful! :D

All of these ships are sister ships...look at these. Hopefully there will be a picture

Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Elation and Paradise

U r welcome. I sure wish more people would post pics of cabins on cruise line rooms dot com. Sometimes if I do a search correctly on cruise critic, I can find a post that has pics of a certain cabin. But the search on CC can be a little quirky. If it would were going on the Sensation, you would have had an extended balcony. I use cruise deck plans dot com alot too. Especially the "drag it decks" feature at the bottom, then you can line up decks on above/below each other to see what's above/below a specific cabin/venue. Oh, and if someone mentioned it was odd shaped, maybe they were talking about the cabins across the hall. They are sideways cabins.

Enjoy your cruise.... :)

I think they said our room is shaped differently because of the location of our cabin..not sure either way I will LOVE and enjoy our cruise:D

U r welcome. I sure wish more people would post pics of cabins on cruise line rooms dot com. Sometimes if I do a search correctly on cruise critic, I can find a post that has pics of a certain cabin. But the search on CC can be a little quirky. If it would were going on the Sensation, you would have had an extended balcony. I use cruise deck plans dot com alot too. Especially the "drag it decks" feature at the bottom, then you can line up decks on above/below each other to see what's above/below a specific cabin/venue. Oh, and if someone mentioned it was odd shaped, maybe they were talking about the cabins across the hall. They are sideways cabins.

Enjoy your cruise.... :)

I'll have to ck out that website out later Susie. Thanks...

But wanted to post this link I found of a review of The Fantasy (and they had a suite), then I have to get off of this computer. Hope this helps. Looks like a good review with lots of pics. However, I didn't read it all, so don't hold me to that...:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=865434

Oh, and I wanted to add that I found this by putting in "U94" in search forum on the main Carnival board. Found many threads, read titles and Voila!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived