Cruise Points

How long does it take for Crown & Anchor to post cruise points. I just returned from a cruise on Enchantment (4/27) which will put me at Diamond Plus, I leave on Allure 5/13? I would like Diamond Plus priviledges. I have e-mailed C&A, but no response yet.

How long does it take for Crown & Anchor to post cruise points. I just returned from a cruise on Enchantment (4/27) which will put me at Diamond Plus, I leave on Allure 5/13? I would like Diamond Plus priviledges. I have e-mailed C&A, but no response yet.

Usually a week, but the last time I cruised in March, it took 2 weeks. Better to call C&A and maybe they can contact Allure and make sure you are recognized as D+ for the 5/13 cruise.

I would take my seapass card from the last cruise and if your status hasn't been upgraded by the time you board your next cruise, just show it to the loyalt ambassador and he/she will take care of it.

It is a week or two ... much better than the 2-6 months it used to take. You'd get better service if you just called C&A as opposed to emailing them with a time-sensitive topic. As bmarchal suggests ... worst case scenario is to take your last SeaPass card and talk to the loyalty ambassador on embarkation day. I did this when my points hadn't transitioned to Diamond yet and the LA just looked up my history, checked my card, then switched my status onboard.

My April 14-21 sailing was posted to my account by the middle of last week! I was surprised it actually happened that fast... Things are looking up at Royal and their IT department lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was on same cruise and my points have already been posted. Were posted sometime between May 2 at 9:00PM and this morning May 3rd at 8:00 AM.

Was on same cruise and my points have already been posted. Were posted sometime between May 2 at 9:00PM and this morning May 3rd at 8:00 AM.

Posted this morning ... whew! Thanks!

My Jewel points were added 8 days after we got back, I was watching carefully as this put me to Emerald and I had already booked Allure for 2013 and wanted to call in with and get my balcony discount applied. The experience with Royal Caribbean's Customer Service team did a great job with that for me, but I guess I'm just a cheerleader. :D

Archived