Solstice cabins reconfigured from Concierge to Aqua on Penthouse Deck

highbridger

Did anyone else hear that cabins on the Penthouse deck that were formerly concierge cabins are being reconfigured to Aqua cabins shortly on the Solstice? The new Aqua cabins are all under cabins on the Resort deck, so no noise problem. I booked one of the about-to-be Aqua cabins.

When my TA told me this, it was the first I heard about it. I am just curious if anyone else heard about it.

The cabins that are supposed to be reconfigured are from 1652 to 1664 on starboard and the same cabins on the port side. When you go into any of the deck plan sites, these cabins are listed still as concierge. It is definitely a great spot for an Aqua cabin if you want a quiet cabin.

The only drawback might be that Blu restaurant is possibly more crowded because of these new cabins. In one of the more recent reviews somebody complained about this ( rushed service, waiting for a table etc.)

In a few weeks I can tell you more - Solstice and AQ, here we come!

highbridger has the cabins as aft on Penthouse deck but Louiangel says under Persian Garden which is forward. Any clarification....or is it maybe both areas being reassigned to Aqua?

And does anyone know if they will keep the existing triple share cabins? Would love to go Aqua class but DD travels with us and currently there are no triple AQ cabins....hoping this changes?

Thanks

Ando

The cabins that are supposed to be reconfigured are from 1652 to 1664 on starboard and the same cabins on the port side. When you go into any of the deck plan sites, these cabins are listed still as concierge. It is definitely a great spot for an Aqua cabin if you want a quiet cabin.

When you go on the Celebrity site they are shown as AQ:confused:

highbridger has the cabins as aft on Penthouse deck but Louiangel says under Persian Garden which is forward. Any clarification....or is it maybe both areas being reassigned to Aqua?

And does anyone know if they will keep the existing triple share cabins? Would love to go Aqua class but DD travels with us and currently there are no triple AQ cabins....hoping this changes?

Thanks

Ando

AQ is for two only, as they want to keep that category as adults only as possible.

The difference in Blu between Eclipse last year and Solstice this year was that it was significantly fuller. AQ guests were easily getting into mdr this year but getting into Blu as a suite guest took determination.

I know this plan is already in motion on the solstice, but not sure of the plan on other ships.

Archived