FLL hotel on the beach

jjjk444

Our flight arrives early in the morning the day before our cruise in June and we want a room preferably on the beach with a balcony. We will not have a car so I was hoping to be by the water taxi. Any help would be great. It seems like when I look at rooms on tripadvisor a lot if them on the beach don't have balconies???

right..and a lot are opposite the beach..

what is your budget....and dates..that will help people...

i love the Harbor Beach marriott as it is ON the beach and has balconies but it is not cheap and i only stay there when it's a great rate, or if i have points..

If you want a really nice beach view balcony, look at W hotel, across from the beach. It's just a few blocks from the Seville St water taxi stop. I think Ritz Carlton and Marriott Beach Place have balconies and are close to the Beach Place stop. Bahia Mar is a block from a stop but only has balconies in the older building which is only a few stories high so not much of a view.

If you want a really nice beach view balcony, look at W hotel, across from the beach. It's just a few blocks from the Seville St water taxi stop. I think Ritz Carlton and Marriott Beach Place have balconies and are close to the Beach Place stop. Bahia Mar is a block from a stop but only has balconies in the older building which is only a few stories high so not much of a view.

Unless you have a Jersey Shore bod with the tat's to match, you will feel out of place at the W. Best alternates are indeed the Marriott Harbour Beach, Ritz Carlton, or Pelican Grand.

Worldspan

131 cruises strong

Unless you have a Jersey Shore bod with the tat's to match, you will feel out of place at the W. Best alternates are indeed the Marriott Harbour Beach, Ritz Carlton, or Pelican Grand.

Worldspan

131 cruises strong

LOL! Well, I certainly don't have a Jersey Shore body or tattoos, and I don't feel out of place at the W. But then I don't hang out at Whiskey Blue club on the lower level, and I don't let the way others look bother me. I agree though that you don't see a lot of families or people over 60 at the pool that overlooks the ocean on the weekends off-season because they have pool parties and the young local party crowd shows up. Makes for fun people-watching though. The west pool is quieter but doesn't have a beach view.

Marriott Harbor Beach is my favorite beach hotel, and it's only a few blocks from the water taxi.

I need to try the Marriot Beach Harbor. Always do Hotwire for FLL beach areas hotels. Last year they gave me the W. It was a fun place but so dark inside! Really different from any other hotel I have ever stayed in but would not mind staying there again. Like the valet parking when they pull your car up and a cold bottle of water is waiting for you in the cup holder. Bob:)

I need to try the Marriot Beach Harbor. Always do Hotwire for FLL beach areas hotels. Last year they gave me the W. It was a fun place but so dark inside! Really different from any other hotel I have ever stayed in but would not mind staying there again. Like the valet parking when they pull your car up and a cold bottle of water is waiting for you in the cup holder. Bob:)

The W lobby and corridors are a bit dark but the rooms aren't dark at all...floor to ceiling windows/balcony, white duvet.

We also are staying at the Ocean Sky in February upon returning from our cruise. We got a great rate using our AAA discount.

My DIL stays here when her family cruises and she has nothing but high remarks and the location can't be beat!

W hotel is a great hotel, has balconies and the "Living Room" is a fun place for drinks and appetizers.

The Hilton is next to the W. Has larger than average rooms. Most if not all have balconies.

If you want to be closer to the action, I would reccomend the Marriott or Ritz at Beach Place.

Archived