I don't blame Carnival but...

I do blame me and each one of you that is booked or writing a review. I can't book yet and it's getting unbearable. I hate to go to the doctor and ask for anti depressants because I can't go on a cruise.

I do blame me and each one of you that is booked or writing a review. I can't book yet and it's getting unbearable. I hate to go to the doctor and ask for anti depressants because I can't go on a cruise.

You have not been on a cruise since 2005?????:confused:

My goodness......BOOK ONE

I can't yet. When you get old and start falling apart there are limitations. It will be at least next year but next year or even 2014 is great. Planning and waiting is 95% of the fun.

LOL..LOL.LOL

OK MISTER.....if you go in 2014...that means NINE years of planning.

I will lend you my glue for your body parts...BOOK ONE :eek:

love boat. season 1. pick it up at your local library.

I dont know how you are doing it, the waiting. I retired in August and have been on two since then and can hardly wait until Sept for the Legend. Wish I wasnt so land locked, my flights cost more than the cruise.

I dont know how you are doing it, the waiting. I retired in August and have been on two since then and can hardly wait until Sept for the Legend. Wish I wasnt so land locked, my flights cost more than the cruise.

I don't have much control over having to wait. I'm on disability and must wait until I really have the money. If I book far enough out, it's easier to pay. What got me started was being invited on a cruise with 2 of my grandchildren (and I declined the invitation) but I don't think I can physically handle it and I'm not one to sit around in a cabin. I'm out doing something almost all the time. Galveston is my port of choice only because of the air fares to leave from somewhere else. I'm happy to ride from Texas to Mexico and back as long as I'm getting to meet new people, eat good food and just enjoy..LOL

I can't yet. When you get old and start falling apart there are limitations. It will be at least next year but next year or even 2014 is great. Planning and waiting is 95% of the fun.

parents' health is limiting MY cruising! We were set to cruise tomorrow, but now have to wait til Nov. Shorter cruises are the only way to go now too.

parents' health is limiting MY cruising! We were set to cruise tomorrow, but now have to wait til Nov. Shorter cruises are the only way to go now too.

I am eyeing a repositioning cruise that returns to Galveston. No one in my family will be able to stay gone for 16 days so my health limitations will bother no one but me. I'm not looking foward to the ports as much as I want to be on a ship for that long...and I haven't flown outside the country..yet. I know I will be fine, just a little cautious. 2nd problem is the cost..But I haven't given up that idea. The next one will be the 4 or 5 day out of Galveston.

I feel your pain Ohio - we book balcony, so most of our flights haven't been THAT much, except when we took the kids and made them stay in inside cabins. No where is close to Montana!

but....doesnt keep me from looking and booking (at least once a year)

Archived