Anyone cruising Solstice in next couple weeks???

Hi,

If you are, I need to ask a favor.....My VP at work has a niece that is one of the entertainers onboard. This is her first time being away from home and family and she is having the time of her life! I have a pic that I could share of what she looks like but would be very GRATEFUL if someone could look her up on-board and say "Your Aunt Cyndy says to tell you hello" Think any of you could accomodate this request? :D:D

I'll be on June 4th sailing, would be glad to pass the message on

Thanks BarbaraM...I put the request on the roll call for the June sailing but the more times she is given this message, the better!!! Try not to forget....Jessica Ernest....thank you! Pass along to the others please! :)

I go out May 23! I have an Aunt Cyndi too :) I don't see the pic. If you want I can give you my e-mail address to send me the picture and her name.

Could you also do me a favor?

Can you be on the look out for any offerings of a Murano lunch or Tuscan Grille wine pairing lunch or dinner? And find out a price?

I'd be grateful.

Could you also do me a favor?

Can you be on the look out for any offerings of a Murano lunch or Tuscan Grille wine pairing lunch or dinner? And find out a price?

I'd be grateful.

I will try my best :) We will not be eating at any specialty restaurants. But when we walk past one I will take a look to see if anything is posted :D

I go out May 23! I have an Aunt Cyndi too :) I don't see the pic. If you want I can give you my e-mail address to send me the picture and her name.

Thats pretty cool that you have an Aunt Cyndy too! I'm trying to copy and paste pic again but if it doesnt work, please do send me your email address and I'll send it to you! Thanks Much Much!!

attachment.ashx?id=RgAAAABN4paZYHAuSKsjuLYKk6jrBwDkT3gVSy%2fySIKXbW8U0VzPAAAAAiumAAC77UgU1OsiTYi7uWU4n1fiAC3B7HQcAAAJ&attcnt=1&attid0=EAA9JbRFpX8kRYP1y4a1GXOa

She is the one on the right!

Thats pretty cool that you have an Aunt Cyndy too! I'm trying to copy and paste pic again but if it doesnt work, please do send me your email address and I'll send it to you! Thanks Much Much!!

attachment.ashx?id=RgAAAABN4paZYHAuSKsjuLYKk6jrBwDkT3gVSy%2fySIKXbW8U0VzPAAAAAiumAAC77UgU1OsiTYi7uWU4n1fiAC3B7HQcAAAJ&attcnt=1&attid0=EAA9JbRFpX8kRYP1y4a1GXOa

I should have said she is the one in the blue dress on the right!

I will try my best :) We will not be eating at any specialty restaurants. But when we walk past one I will take a look to see if anything is posted :D

I would think on boarding day they would have all menus and etc out... if you asked if there were doing either and the price they should know..

Thanks,

Meg

To post pics here you have to upload it to a site, like photobucket, copy/paste doesn't work :D just a tid-bit

my e-mail is dazzler511 @ aol . com

(take out the spaces I put in)

Archived