Drink Package in QSine?

cms204

I'm sure this has been answered in one of the drink package threads, but I can't seem to find it as drink package and QSine are quite popular topics.

Do the drink packages cover drinks in QSine or is the specialty restaurant outside of the packages? No need to go into $ limits or anything like that.

Thank you.

I'm sure this has been answered in one of the drink package threads, but I can't seem to find it as drink package and QSine are quite popular topics.

Do the drink packages cover drinks in QSine or is the specialty restaurant outside of the packages? No need to go into $ limits or anything like that.

Thank you.

Yes it does. In Qsine, you can't order the drink specials

Yes. All beverage packages are available to be used in all dining venues. We've used ours in the main dining rooms, Qsine, Tuscan Grill, Lawn Club Grill, Bistro on 5, Murano and The Porch. Enjoy!!

Several people in the past have reported not being permitted to use their premium package towards the special cocktails only sold at Qsine. People have been able to use them towards, beer, wine, regular cocktails etc. Not sure if the issue with the special cocktails there has been cleared up.

Thanks everyone. Gonzo - That must be what I remember reading, which led to the confusion. If we make it to QSine, I'll report back. We are on the Summit in a few weeks and will have the premium alcohol package.

Thanks everyone. Gonzo - That must be what I remember reading, which led to the confusion. If we make it to QSine, I'll report back. We are on the Summit in a few weeks and will have the premium alcohol package.

Cool, hopefully they let you use them. I definitely recommend making it to Qsine; my wife and I had so much fun their we went twice! Will be dining there again in a couple of weeks on Millennium, but will not have the packages. Will see if we can find out if they are allowing the packages though on Millie in Qsine for the specialty cocktails.

No specialty cocktails in Qsine were included in the premium package. I think it might have stated this right on the iPad menu. We werent upset. We had the equivalent of a bottle of wine (actually, it was a whole bottle) each. The lovely wine steward just kept refilling our glasses as we kept eating and eating. ;)

Archived