Cruise or Maui?

To heck with Dave Ramsey. He must live the most boring life ever. I pay into a teachers retirement plan that I won't touch until I have 30 years in. Past that though, I'm going to have fun with my money! I work too hard to live such a structured, boring life.

Cant take it with you when you die! LOL

I love that you all make me feel like we are doing the right thing!...travel is a must for sanity I say!...and memories, experiences, and culture.

I live in a boring vanilla town in a vanilla state....so "getting out" and having our children see the world is very important to us.

SO STUFF THAT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE, DAVE AND SUZY!!!!!:D

My husband also has a timeshare, and we have been to Kauai many times. However, I used to work for a cruise line and introduced him to cruising. He loves it (and Kauai).

We just recently came back from our timeshare on Kauai and even though we were on "vacation" I still had to do some cooking, cleaning, wash dishes, figure out what and/or where to eat each day for each meal, etc. :confused:

If you still want to do Hawaii, what about exchanging for a different location? We did that the last couple of years and drove to different resorts.

I would go with what you want to do on vacation....relax, read, sightsee, and what you do not want to do on vacation.......cook, clean, plan, etc. That's why even though the cruise itinerary is the same, you can still relax and be waited on! :cool:

Enjoy whatever you decide!

Archived