Something that made me chuckle!! :)

We have sailed on 23 ships: Celebrity, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and Disney. In July are taking our grandsons on a Carnival ship because of the water slides, so I can't speak to that line. I see negligible differences between Celebrity, Princess, and Royal Caribbean. It's pretty much the same product, though I prefer Princess because their loyalty perks are much better than the others. Disney--- far better in every way, food, service, entertainment, you name it. There is no comparison.

Oh, yeah, I forgot-- we've sailed on NCL three times, too, and will again in November. I would pretty much lump them in with the other, though they handle freestyle better. RC does a stinko job with that. Since they quit serving mozzarella sticks, NCL has dropped in my estimation.

Don't laugh about the glasses thing. Mine didn't go overboard ... thank goodness ... but I came out a door on one of the top decks and the wind was so bad it blew them off my face. I had to chase them down the deck.

Don't laugh about the glasses thing. Mine didn't go overboard ... thank goodness ... but I came out a door on one of the top decks and the wind was so bad it blew them off my face. I had to chase them down the deck.

I fondly remember wearing a formal dress and seeing my handsome husband in his tux. That was waaaaay back in the days of the beautiful NCL SS Norway. I loved playing dress-up for a night or two, but now free-style fits us to a tee. We are loyal to NCL for many reasons. I love so many things, but right at the top are the wonderful staff AND many wonderful people we have met on board. I have never understood why people want to belittle others to make themselves seemingly shine. OP, I giggled when I read your post and I appreciate your perspective. Thanks for the smile, and I wish you many beautiful cruises in the future.:)

This thread is cracking me up. OP - as you will find out here on Cruise Critic, some posters take things wayyyy out of context and blow them out of proportion. Perhaps they are channeling their inner Thurston Howell the third and need to loosen their ascot a bit ;).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to think that I'm a reasonably savvy cruiser. When I've spoken with NCL captains, they've advocated for FreeStyle dress even at their cocktail receptions.

I find your denigrating reference to "freeslob" to be offensive and unnecessary.

Clothes do not make the man, as the saying goes.

Well, of all the things you are and have done, we certainly can't call you humble, now can we? You REALLY need to lighten up. :D

This thread is cracking me up. OP - as you will find out here on Cruise Critic, some posters take things wayyyy out of context and blow them out of proportion. Perhaps they are channeling their inner Thurston Howell the third and need to loosen their ascot a bit ;).

Where's the like button when you need it !

TBH.....I chuckled originally because I wear glasses myself.........and could see it happening to me!!! ;)

I fondly remember wearing a formal dress and seeing my handsome husband in his tux. That was waaaaay back in the days of the beautiful NCL SS Norway. I loved playing dress-up for a night or two, but now free-style fits us to a tee. We are loyal to NCL for many reasons. I love so many things, but right at the top are the wonderful staff AND many wonderful people we have met on board. I have never understood why people want to belittle others to make themselves seemingly shine. OP, I giggled when I read your post and I appreciate your perspective. Thanks for the smile, and I wish you many beautiful cruises in the future.:)

DebbieCruises......I have only done one sailing on the Sky.....but totally agree with your comments about the wonderful staff AND people we met on board!:D

I'm glad I made you giggle and it's good to know you appreciated my perspective :)

Thank-you for your wishes........right back at ya!!:)

I am off to use my old friend, Google, to help me interpret this one!!! I WILL be back! Lol

Hahaha........I just splurted my wine over the keyboard!! Funny :D

Some shark is wearing my husbands favorite pair of sunglasses, thank goodness they weren't perscription :).

Archived