Anyone Else Having Problems with "My Reservation"

phinfan63

I have been trying for a couple days to go the Carnival site under "My Reservation", Funpass, and then to Order Gifts and Services but nothing happens when I click on it.

Anyone else having problems?

I can get to "My Reservation" just fine and even go to the Funpass area and see that it is complete but when I try to order gifts and services from the Funpass page - it doesn't do anything.

I just tried again and it still does nothing. It won't do anything when I click on "Book your shore excursions now" either.

go to the general area of "gifts" then click on which gift you want; it will direct you to page where you need to enter your password and email address (if it's not already there); you'll then be directed to the order gift page. That's what I did and it worked.

Thanks Herb, I can get there fine. I am way out (126 days) but I faithfully check the Funpass way to see if I've been assigned to a room. I haven't had any problems until this weekend but I'll keep trying. I'm sure I won't be assigned for a couple months anyway :D

I was just trying to add my booking number, and it wouldn't let me. I called and their online staff added my number for me, now it's working perfectly.

:D :D :D

I have been trying for a couple days to go the Carnival site under "My Reservation", Funpass, and then to Order Gifts and Services but nothing happens when I click on it.

Anyone else having problems?

No, I haven't had a single problem...and right now we have three ctruises book...we've ordered gifts for all of our guests (on our upcoming Bahama cruise) and shore excursions.

Could it be your server?

Make sure your pop-up blockers are all disabled. I was doing the funpass and gift thing earlier today and it was like going absolutely nowhere. Then I noticed the pop-ups were being blocked. I had like 3 of them before I finally found the one that was not letting me go any further. After I disabled all of them I had no problem and the site took me right to the gifts page. Not sure but that might be your problem. (Although I do know Carnival was having issues as I couldn't even view the deck plans of my ship.) Odd but par for the Carnival website. LOL!

Popups..... I'm on a Mac, using Safari on OSX. I turned my popup-blocker off, and still could not get it to work. I had to call Carnival. Once they enered my booking number, I had no problem after that.

Archived