OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

I am thinking of doing the Jost Vandyke excursion on our stop in the BVI with Amy's group. Is this a private group tour or just getting together with a regular tour and what is expected to do with this trip and what kind of cost? Truegrit

Trugrit, after reading some questionable reviews on the JVD excursion, we have decided not to go there. Don't want to risk getting ourselves into a situation that's not too easy to get back to the ship, and being unaware of that island, we thought it best to skip.

8 weeks until sail away TEAM NFL

As we start to get closer several folks have asked about excursions a couple that we have discussed are as follows: If you are interested please sign your name, if you want to start a different excursion at the same port please add that as well. Please try to follow the same format and click quote on the last post of excursions. Thank you.

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

Monday 2/3 - Key West 8-4

bike rentals - self tour the island for the day with http://www.eatonbikes.com/

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

steakhouse

cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - CANCEL

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan -confirmed

suziq333 - Sue and Bruce - confirmed

vitality08-Shereese

IslandToIsland - Tracey and Marcus -CANCEL

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

4:00 pm lrc dice game aft lido

Wednesday 2/5 - grand cayman 7-4 (tender)

mdr breakfast on a port day - austin

maybe walk to Eden Rock to snorkel then head over to 7 mile beach. Public transportation I believe is $2.50 if we decide to take that.

IslandtoIsland - Tracey and Marcus

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

beach horseback riding - carnival excursion 10:30-12:30 89.99 pp 6 spots left as of 6/30

uffdafla - kelly and dan

**meet up with folks for beach time after.

Thursday 2/6 - Jamaica 7:30-2:30

canopy adventure - carnival excursion 4hrs 8:00 - 12:00 99.pp

uffdafla - kelly and dan

cruisingcouple2008 - amy and austin

4:00 pm lrc dice game aft lido bar

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

(b2b'ers meet to re-board)

meet and greet aft lido bar

steakhouse

cruisingcouple2008 - amy and austin - confirmed

uffdafla - kelly and dan -confirmed

ernvette - lenore and ernie - confirmed

elephantman - helen and tom - confirmed

islandtoisland - tracey and marcus - confirmed

sweetreet - rita and jay confirmed - confirmed

muzicgal - laurie and bryan

Sunday 2/9 sea day

4:00 - lrc dice game aft lido bar

Monday 2/10 sea day

1:30 - cabin poker crawl $5.00 per person

HOST cabins - 7 cabins needed

suziq333 - Susan and Bruce 6450

cruisingcouple 2008 - Amy and Austin 9201

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan 4e

truegrit - Barry and Barb - 7247

PLAYERS

suziq333 - Susan and Bruce

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

truegrit - barry and Barb

islandToIsland -Tracey and Marcus

we need 3 more cabins !!!!! Don't be shy...you don't have to know how to play as we will give you cheat sheets !

Tuesday 2/11 - st. Thomas 8-6

may be doing a solo excursion over to trunk bay on st. John

islandtoisland - tracey and marcus

Wednesday 2/12 - Antigua 8-6

Valley Church beach, public transportation 1.50 but not sure about that due to the time waiting for the bus to fill up. I read if we have enough people we can negotiate a cab for $8.00pp.

Islandtoisland - Tracey and Marcus

http://www.rexresorts.com/antigua/ho...x-resorts.html

all inclusive day passes are available which include:

meals, drinks and usage of facilities

9am-6pm us$60 per person

11am-4pm us$40 per person

children under 12 are half price.

we are choosing the half day price 11a-4p however we will be getting to the beach earlier than that. We will be arriving and departing by taxi.

uffdafla - kelley and dan

truegrit - Barry and Barb

Thursday 2/13 - tortola 7-2:30

Brewers Bay Beach about 15 minutes from pier. Taxi 8pp beach free. Chairs extra

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147354-d147984-Reviews-Brewers_Bay-Tortola_British_Virgin_Islands.html

Friday 2/14 - sea day

3:30 - lrc dice game aft lido bar - final meet and mingle.

Saturday 2/15 - Nassau 1-7

taking the public bus #10 jitney to the sheraton http://www.sheratonnassau.com/

the day pass is 30. Pp for use of towels, non motorized water sports to include snorkeling, kayaks, pools bikes and rafts

**bring credit card for swim up bar purchases are cashless.

Breezes in Nassau ..http://www.breezes.com/resorts/breezes-bahamas# they gave us, thanks to juli, a discounted rate of $40 pp since we will have a limited time there. A normal day pass ($65) allows you in from 10am to 6pm. This is what is included...

Our super- inclusive rates include:

• breakfast & lunch in a tropical terrace buffet setting

• beach grill

• pool bar & lobby bar – serving premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages

• several fresh water pools that all flow into one another,towels

• misting pool and jacuzzi

• kayaks, windsurfing, & sailing, all with instruction

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• basketball & volleyball

• 3 tennis courts

• fully equipped fitness center

• games room and activity center

• daily themed activities

#10 jitney to breezes. It is $1.25 pp. You need exact change. It takes about 15 minutes to get there & the bus makes stops along the way. The bus stop is right across from breezes.

You can also take a cab. It seems like it was about $5 pp for a group of four. We will have to take a cab back because the jitney stops running at 5pm i think.the list so far.....

Cool breeze cruiser- juli & j.r. (2)

ramrax4- robin & robert (2)

elephant man- tom & helen (2)

suziq333 -sue,bruce,jeff,rob, brenda, ?, sheila, ? (8)

Sunday 2/16/14 fll disembark

if people are interested in signing up for excursions or joining in activities now is the time to start getting our plans made and reserved.

Planning to do the steakhouse with us ??? Please write confirmed next to your name or add it and confirm. I will be sending in steakhouse reservations IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS !!

1st week steakhouse people we are considering cancelling going to steakhouse and saving that fun for when the majority of the people join us on the 2nd week .

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

Cancel the Steak House for week one, Feb 3rd. Must attend the M.J. dance, disco and adult games that evening. Bring on the "Fun Times"

You must tell Kelly she is NOT allowed to consume one gallon of rum punch during the day in KW ...no Belize repeat !!! We want her to be party of the par'tay :D

You must tell Kelly she is NOT allowed to consume one gallon of rum punch during the day in KW ...no Belize repeat !!! We want her to be party of the par'tay :D

Well heck, cancel us for steakhouse as well..... we were only going to cause everyone else was...why is everyone cancelling now !!!

Why don't you guys join us at Breezes in Nassau..all inclusive so no need for Credit card !!!

Edited by Suziq333

POKER/CABIN CRAWL

CALLING ALL CRUISERS...Any more crawlers wanting to join us for the FUN.................................

For those that aren't sure what is involved, here is an explanation

Each cabin has a deck of cards and as the crawlers arrive they pick a card and then host cabin writes down their pick on the scorecard.

The host cabin can also participate, and sometimes they decorate or offer up some refreshments of some sort...maybe something from their hometown.

At the end,we tally up the scorecards and find the winning hands.

There will be 1st place,70%, 2nd place,20% and 3rd place 10%...also a

"boobie" prize for the worst hand ;0)

Also if you would like to crawl without offering your room, then please let me know, so I have an idea of how many scorecards/cheat sheets to make up. Now don't be shy, because anyone can play even if you don't know how...that's what the cheat sheets are for !!!!!!

WE REALLY NEED 3 MORE CABINS......

An Aft-wrap or suite would be awesome *wink wink*

Monday 2/10 Sea Day

1:30 - CABIN POKER CRAWL $5.00 per person

HOST CABINS 7 cabins needed

SuziQ333 - Susan and Bruce 6450

Cruisingcouple 2008 - Amy and Austin 9201

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan 4E

truegrit - Barry and Barb -7247

PLAYERS

SuziQ333 - Susan and Bruce

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

CruiserRose - Alex and Tanya

IslandToIsland - Tracey and Marcus

Muzicgal - Laurie & Bryan

BigDoll- Eileen and Barb

blagmn - Brenda and Damon

Rob & Jeff

Sheila & Deeanne

Can't believe it's finally getting close enough to seem real!!!

Today we finally booked our flights...the hotel has been booked for awhile...now we are looking at excursions and getting excited!!!

We will volunteer to be a host room for the Poker Crawl - unfortunately no aft or forward wrap room for us...just a regular room.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...I WANT A BEACH DAY...I've had more than enough of SNOW!!!!

Can't believe it's finally getting close enough to seem real!!!

Today we finally booked our flights...the hotel has been booked for awhile...now we are looking at excursions and getting excited!!!

We will volunteer to be a host room for the Poker Crawl - unfortunately no aft or forward wrap room for us...just a regular room.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...I WANT A BEACH DAY...I've had more than enough of SNOW!!!!

For once, in Regina we can't really complain. We just started really getting our snow now. My brother-in-law in Edmonton just got back from a cruise on the Breeze last weekend. He left the day after the first big snowfall, so he picked the perfect time.

I'm just hoping when we leave it's gets to -50 outside for about 16 days! ;)

For once, in Regina we can't really complain. We just started really getting our snow now. My brother-in-law in Edmonton just got back from a cruise on the Breeze last weekend. He left the day after the first big snowfall, so he picked the perfect time.

I'm just hoping when we leave it's gets to -50 outside for about 16 days! ;)

We have had a LOT here...and cold...brrrr...tomorrow is supposed to get a little nicer...but then we will have the joy of freezing rain on top of all the snow that hasn't yet been removed by the city...can you say "giant skating rink"?? Then when we've had enough of that to make a nice, thick sheet of ice we're going back into the deep freeze and throw some more snow on it. I think I'm going to stay inside until it's time to call a cab to take us to the airport to leave for Florida!!! (I wish). Our house is on a corner lot...so that's a lot of snow to shovel...so I'm ok with it being really cold when we're gone...but I don't want them to get snow because we have to pay someone to shovel it for us or get a fine from the city...so cold yes..snow no. (But boy will I be mad if we get a Chinook while we're gone!!)

Well heck, cancel us for steakhouse as well..... we were only going to cause everyone else was...why is everyone cancelling now !!!

Why don't you guys join us at Breezes in Nassau..all inclusive so no need for Credit card !!!

We will be joining you Suzi at Breezes! :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

As we start to get closer several folks have asked about excursions a couple that we have discussed are as follows: If you are interested please sign your name, if you want to start a different excursion at the same port please add that as well. Please try to follow the same format and click quote on the last post of excursions. Thank you.

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Steakhouse

No longer doing this, waiting until second leg for a large group

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

Wednesday 2/5 - Grand Cayman 7-4 (tender)

maybe walk to Eden Rock to snorkel then head over to 7 mile beach. Public transportation I believe is $2.50 if we decide to take that.

beach horseback riding - carnival excursion 10:30-12:30 89.99 pp 6 spots left as of 6/30

uffdafla - kelly and dan

uffdafla - kelly and dan

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

steakhouse

Sunday 2/9 sea day

Monday 2/10 sea day

Dandytwister -Tracey and John -

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

we need 1 more cabin !!!!! Don't be shy...you don't have to know how to play as we will give you cheat sheets !

Tuesday 2/11 - St. Thomas 8-6

Valley Church beach, public transportation 1.50 but not sure about that due to the time waiting for the bus to fill up. I read if we have enough people we can negotiate a cab for $8.00pp.

9am-6pm us$60 per person

we are choosing the half day price 11a-4p however we will be getting to the beach earlier than that. We will be arriving and departing by taxi.

Thursday 2/13 - Tortola 7-2:30

Friday 2/14 - sea day

the day pass is 30. Pp for use of towels, non motorized water sports to include snorkeling, kayaks, pools bikes and rafts

Breezes in Nassau ..http://www.breezes.com/resorts/breezes-bahamas# they gave us, thanks to juli, a discounted rate of $40 pp since we will have a limited time there. A normal day pass ($65) allows you in from 10am to 6pm. This is what is included...

• beach grill

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• 3 tennis courts

#10 jitney to breezes. It is $1.25 pp. You need exact change. It takes about 15 minutes to get there & the bus makes stops along the way. The bus stop is right across from breezes.

You can also take a cab. It seems like it was about $5 pp for a group of four. We will have to take a cab back because the jitney stops running at 5pm i think.the list so far.....

Cool breeze cruiser- Juli & J.R. (2)

ramrax4- Robin & Robert (2)

elephant man- Tom & Helen (2)

suziq333 -Sue,Bruce,Jeff,Rob, Brenda, Damon, Sheila, Deeann (8)

IslandToIsland -Tracey & Marcus (2)

If people are interested in signing up for excursions or joining in activities now is the time to get our plans made and reserved.

Planning to do the steakhouse with us ??? Please write confirmed next to your name or add it and confirm. I will be sending in steakhouse reservations IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS !!

Edited by Suziq333

Who is doing what in Amy's group when we get to Tortola? We haven't decided what to do yet. Some threads suggest the Baths. I see you can take an open air bus for a tour pretty cheap. Any suggestions? Truegrit

If you haven't done the baths they are a must. We would do them again but hubby can't see and lots of rocks are on the path such a great place

So I just updated all our information on booking site--and opened on board account--so now just have to print luggage tags and boarding passes. Since we move into our new house only 2 1/2 weeks before we leave for Florida--we are arriving 2 days early as we have never been to Florida except for Key West--I just wanted to be ready for cruise so I can concentrate getting us unpacked into house and then packed for cruise. We are renting a car for the extra days so we can do some sightseeing. Anyone else arriving early.. We arrive Wed Feb 5th at 5:10 Pm via SOUTHWEST AIRLINES.

Can't wait to see our friends from our Hawaii cruise again and to make new friends with the rest of the group Lenore and Ernie :):)

Sitting here....christmas is over and I have to say...yeah...that was one of my "markers" to getting closer to the cruise.

We've booked our flights, our pre-cruise hotel...we're going to stay an extra week after the cruise and do some sightseeing...that's all booked...but we don't have a single excursion booked yet!!! Yikes!!! Just can't seem to make up our minds.

We know we want to go snorkeling...but can't figure out where the best snorkeling might be....other than that...we know we want a beach day...again trying to decide on which port to do that in....hmmm...love the back to back because it is going to give us a nice long cruise...but a lot of ports to think about!!

Is there going to be a door decorating contest on each leg of the cruise?? Just wondering as my mind started to wander there last night.

Nervous about the upcoming weekend of football...but I have confidence in my Bears...go Bears!!

We are doing the Baths snorkel excursion through Carnival. From the description it sounds like we will not actually be on land on Virgin Gorda - transported by a double deck catamaran and led by the crew in the snorkel and then taken to Marina Cay and Pusser's Outpost back on Tortola. I had searched for an independent tour from Tortola to Virgin Gorda but was unable to find any except private charter and they required a longer port stay than the 7-2:30 window that we will be there and also had to figure in time to go through customs on Virgin Gorda.

Edited by tnvoldude

So I just updated all our information on booking site--and opened on board account--so now just have to print luggage tags and boarding passes. Since we move into our new house only 2 1/2 weeks before we leave for Florida--we are arriving 2 days early as we have never been to Florida except for Key West--I just wanted to be ready for cruise so I can concentrate getting us unpacked into house and then packed for cruise. We are renting a car for the extra days so we can do some sightseeing. Anyone else arriving early.. We arrive Wed Feb 5th at 5:10 Pm via SOUTHWEST AIRLINES.

Can't wait to see our friends from our Hawaii cruise again and to make new friends with the rest of the group Lenore and Ernie :):)

It's been so long since I replied on this site (Malahinis 2012), I'm not sure this will go thru, but Lenore, if anyone can move a household, unpack and then re-pack for a cruise and head off for Fla. it is you!

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Steakhouse

No longer doing this, waiting until second leg for a large group

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

Wednesday 2/5 - Grand Cayman 7-4 (tender)

uffdafla - kelly and dan

uffdafla - kelly and dan

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

steakhouse

Sunday 2/9 sea day

Monday 2/10 sea day

Dandytwister -Tracey and John -

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

we need 1 more cabin !!!!! Don't be shy...you don't have to know how to play as we will give you cheat sheets !

Tuesday 2/11 - St. Thomas 8-6

9am-6pm us$60 per person

Thursday 2/13 - Tortola 7-2:30

Friday 2/14 - sea day

• beach grill

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• 3 tennis courts

Cool breeze cruiser- Juli & J.R. (2)

ramrax4- Robin & Robert (2)

elephant man- Tom & Helen (2)

suziq333 -Sue,Bruce,Jeff,Rob, Brenda, Damon, Sheila, Deeann (8)

IslandToIsland -Tracey & Marcus (2)

If people are interested in signing up for excursions or joining in activities now is the time to get our plans made and reserved.

Could you please add 4 people to the resort in Antigua for the 11-4 it's Peggy, Tony, Kathy, and another Peggy.Also do you know when we need to pay for this. Can't wAit for vacation me on Feb 8