OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

As we start to get closer several folks have asked about excursions a couple that we have discussed are as follows: If you are interested please sign your name, if you want to start a different excursion at the same port please add that as well. Please try to follow the same format and click quote on the last post of excursions. Thank you.

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

Monday 2/3 - Key West 8-4

bike rentals - self tour the island for the day with http://www.eatonbikes.com/

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Steakhouse

No longer doing this, waiting until second leg for a large group

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

4:00 pm lrc dice game aft lido

Wednesday 2/5 - Grand Cayman 7-4 (tender)

mdr breakfast on a port day - austin

maybe walk to Eden Rock to snorkel then head over to 7 mile beach. Public transportation I believe is $2.50 if we decide to take that.

IslandtoIsland - Tracey and Marcus

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

beach horseback riding - carnival excursion 10:30-12:30 89.99 pp 6 spots left as of 6/30

uffdafla - kelly and dan

**meet up with folks for beach time after.

Thursday 2/6 - Jamaica 7:30-2:30

canopy adventure - carnival excursion 4hrs 8:00 - 12:00 99.pp

uffdafla - kelly and dan

cruisingcouple2008 - amy and austin

4:00 pm lrc dice game aft lido bar

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

(b2b'ers meet to re-board)

meet and greet aft lido bar

steakhouse

cruisingcouple2008 - amy and austin - confirmed

uffdafla - kelly and dan -confirmed

ernvette - lenore and ernie - confirmed

elephantman - helen and tom - confirmed

islandtoisland - tracey and marcus - confirmed

sweetreet - rita and jay confirmed - confirmed

muzicgal - laurie and bryan

Sunday 2/9 sea day

4:00 - lrc dice game aft lido bar

Monday 2/10 sea day

1:30 - cabin poker crawl $5.00 per person

HOST cabins - 7 cabins needed

suziq333 - Susan and Bruce 6450

cruisingcouple 2008 - Amy and Austin 9201

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan 4e

truegrit - Barry and Barb - 7247

Dandytwister -Tracey and John -

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

suziq333 - Susan and Bruce

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

truegrit - barry and Barb

islandToIsland -Tracey and Marcus

we need 1 more cabin !!!!! Don't be shy...you don't have to know how to play as we will give you cheat sheets !

Tuesday 2/11 - St. Thomas 8-6

may be doing a solo excursion over to trunk bay on st. John

islandtoisland - tracey and marcus

Wednesday 2/12 - Antigua 8-6

Valley Church beach, public transportation 1.50 but not sure about that due to the time waiting for the bus to fill up. I read if we have enough people we can negotiate a cab for $8.00pp.

Islandtoisland - Tracey and Marcus

http://www.rexresorts.com/antigua/ho...x-resorts.html

all inclusive day passes are available which include:

meals, drinks and usage of facilities

9am-6pm us$60 per person

11am-4pm us$40 per person

children under 12 are half price.

we are choosing the half day price 11a-4p however we will be getting to the beach earlier than that. We will be arriving and departing by taxi.

uffdafla - kelley and dan

truegrit - Barry and Barb

yvrbodrg-Peggy, Tony, Kathy and Peggy

Thursday 2/13 - Tortola 7-2:30

Brewers Bay Beach about 15 minutes from pier. Taxi 8pp beach free. Chairs extra

Friday 2/14 - sea day

3:30 - lrc dice game aft lido bar - final meet and mingle.

Saturday 2/15 - Nassau 1-7

taking the public bus #10 jitney to the sheraton http://www.sheratonnassau.com/

the day pass is 30. Pp for use of towels, non motorized water sports to include snorkeling, kayaks, pools bikes and rafts

**bring credit card for swim up bar purchases are cashless.

Breezes in Nassau ..http://www.breezes.com/resorts/breezes-bahamas# they gave us, thanks to juli, a discounted rate of $40 pp since we will have a limited time there. A normal day pass ($65) allows you in from 10am to 6pm. This is what is included...

Our super- inclusive rates include:

• breakfast & lunch in a tropical terrace buffet setting

• beach grill

• pool bar & lobby bar – serving premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages

• several fresh water pools that all flow into one another,towels

• misting pool and jacuzzi

• kayaks, windsurfing, & sailing, all with instruction

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• basketball & volleyball

• 3 tennis courts

• fully equipped fitness center

• games room and activity center

• daily themed activities

#10 jitney to breezes. It is $1.25 pp. You need exact change. It takes about 15 minutes to get there & the bus makes stops along the way. The bus stop is right across from breezes.

You can also take a cab. It seems like it was about $5 pp for a group of four. We will have to take a cab back because the jitney stops running at 5pm i think.the list so far.....

Cool breeze cruiser- Juli & J.R. (2)

ramrax4- Robin & Robert (2)

elephant man- Tom & Helen (2)

suziq333 -Sue,Bruce,Jeff,Rob, Brenda, Damon, Sheila, Deeann (8)

IslandToIsland -Tracey & Marcus (2)

Sunday 2/16/14 fll disembark

If people are interested in signing up for excursions or joining in activities now is the time to get our plans made and reserved.

Planning to do the steakhouse with us ??? Please write confirmed next to your name or add it and confirm. I will be sending in steakhouse reservations IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS !!

I am on the second half of the back to back & also had a bit of trouble finding hotels that were reasonably priced. Finally settled on Staybridge Suites in Plantation through the bidding site (I don't think we can name the site on here) - not exactly a "steal" but ended up being around 98/night for a 3 star. I have heard that several others on both the first half & the second half of this cruise are staying there so hoping to meet up with others in our group for dinner or drinks pre cruise. I searched a ton for a good deal & found the prices really high as well - finally settled on this one which at least wasn't as bad as many I found (140 for 2 1/2 star). Was initially looking for one with a shuttle to the port but we are flying in three days prior and have arranged to drop the rental car at the port so no longer need the shuttle & could look a bit further away. Just did the online check in for the cruise & saw that we (those on the second leg of the cruise) are just 40 days away! pretty excited!!

Which hotels are people staying at pre cruise? the prices seem so high. I know its best to arrive the day before especially because it's winter but these prices seem ridiculous.

thanks!

The prices are crazy! We booked three weeks ago through Last Minute Travel and got the Best Western Plus Ft. Lauderdale Airport South for $155 with taxes.

As we start to get closer several folks have asked about excursions a couple that we have discussed are as follows: If you are interested please sign your name, if you want to start a different excursion at the same port please add that as well. Please try to follow the same format and click quote on the last post of excursions. Thank you.

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Steakhouse

No longer doing this, waiting until second leg for a large group

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

maybe walk to Eden Rock to snorkel then head over to 7 mile beach. Public transportation I believe is $2.50 if we decide to take that.

beach horseback riding - carnival excursion 10:30-12:30 89.99 pp 6 spots left as of 6/30

uffdafla - kelly and dan

uffdafla - kelly and dan

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

(b2b'ers meet to re-board)

steakhouse

Sunday 2/9 sea day

Monday 2/10 sea day

1:30 - cabin poker crawl $5.00 per person

HOST cabins - 7 cabins needed

suziq333 - Susan and Bruce 6450

cruisingcouple 2008 - Amy and Austin 9201

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan 4e

truegrit - Barry and Barb - 7247

Dandytwister -Tracey and John -

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

suziq333 - Susan and Bruce

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

truegrit - barry and Barb

islandToIsland -Tracey and Marcus

we need 1 more cabin !!!!! Don't be shy...you don't have to know how to play as we will give you cheat sheets !

Valley Church beach, public transportation 1.50 but not sure about that due to the time waiting for the bus to fill up. I read if we have enough people we can negotiate a cab for $8.00pp.

9am-6pm us$60 per person

we are choosing the half day price 11a-4p however we will be getting to the beach earlier than that. We will be arriving and departing by taxi.

Friday 2/14 - sea day

taking the public bus #10 jitney to the sheraton http://www.sheratonnassau.com/

the day pass is 30. Pp for use of towels, non motorized water sports to include snorkeling, kayaks, pools bikes and rafts

**bring credit card for swim up bar purchases are cashless.

Breezes in Nassau ..http://www.breezes.com/resorts/breezes-bahamas# they gave us, thanks to juli, a discounted rate of $40 pp since we will have a limited time there. A normal day pass ($65) allows you in from 10am to 6pm. This is what is included...

• beach grill

• several fresh water pools that all flow into one another,towels

• misting pool and jacuzzi

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• 3 tennis courts

#10 jitney to breezes. It is $1.25 pp. You need exact change. It takes about 15 minutes to get there & the bus makes stops along the way. The bus stop is right across from breezes.

You can also take a cab. It seems like it was about $5 pp for a group of four. We will have to take a cab back because the jitney stops running at 5pm i think.the list so far.....

Akeka - Kay Lynn, Steve & Earl (3)

If people are interested in signing up for excursions or joining in activities now is the time to get our plans made and reserved.

Planning to do the steakhouse with us ??? Please write confirmed next to your name or add it and confirm. I will be sending in steakhouse reservations IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS !!

Added 3 to Bahamas Breezes resort.

The prices are crazy! We booked three weeks ago through Last Minute Travel and got the Best Western Plus Ft. Lauderdale Airport South for $155 with taxes.

I ended up going with Econo Lodge. The reviews are decent and the price with taxes was $115. They offer a free airport shuttle and the shuttle to the port is $5. My flight doesn't land until almost 10 pm so all I'll need the room for is to sleep. Hopefully it's suitable for that. lol.

Well we spent quite a bit of time on the weekend working on excursions...a lot of stops on this B2B!!

I think we have most things worked out...when working on Tortola we came across a site for a kayak, snorkeling tour that sounded interesting (John would love to kayak...I'm willing to let him do most of the paddling ;)) Anyway...I sent them an email to see if they would have space on our date, if it would work with the time we have in port and what it would cost. It sounds like, at the moment, they have no tour going on that day but would be happy to do one for us. They said the cost of running the tour is $240.00...but if there were more people the cost would go down (be split)...so just wondering if anyone else would like to do this tour? The website is: http://www.tortolakayaktours.com/ (hope I don't get my hands slapped for posting that)...it sounds like they would work with us to work around our time in port. Let me know if you are interested...email me at tgt1_1@hotmail.com...thanks Tracey :)

Ok...a couple of questions:

1. we're staying at the hotel with everyone...but coming in on the 30th. Are we having a pre-cruise dinner?? If so what time and where??

2. Are we doing a door decorating contest for one or both legs of the cruise?? (although we didn't win...we....ok...I liked that last time)

3. Is it time to pack yet????

It's very cold here...I want to be someplace warm!!!!!!:eek: (-19C...which is -2F....-28C with windchill.... - 18F and snowing...oh joy!!)

Ok...a couple of questions:

1. we're staying at the hotel with everyone...but coming in on the 30th. Are we having a pre-cruise dinner?? If so what time and where??

2. Are we doing a door decorating contest for one or both legs of the cruise?? (although we didn't win...we....ok...I liked that last time)

3. Is it time to pack yet????

It's very cold here...I want to be someplace warm!!!!!!:eek: (-19C...which is -2F....-28C with windchill.... - 18F and snowing...oh joy!!)

Pfff that's nothing! It's -41C with the windchill right now here!

Looking at cost friendly options for excursions right now and looking at pictures of the ports makes me forget that I will probably get frostbite leaving work in a few hours!

Pfff that's nothing! It's -41C with the windchill right now here!

Looking at cost friendly options for excursions right now and looking at pictures of the ports makes me forget that I will probably get frostbite leaving work in a few hours!

ok...you win the cold contest...and I don't want to try to beat you!!!! Yikes that is a tad chilly...stay inside...I want to meet you with all your fingers, toes and ears still attached!!!;) (where the heck are you??? I don't want to visit your piece of the world in the winter...heck...I don't even want to be in my piece of the world in winter...not often we ever get that cold)

ok...you win the cold contest...and I don't want to try to beat you!!!! Yikes that is a tad chilly...stay inside...I want to meet you with all your fingers, toes and ears still attached!!!;) (where the heck are you??? I don't want to visit your piece of the world in the winter...heck...I don't even want to be in my piece of the world in winter...not often we ever get that cold)

We're about 50 degrees here in the bay area - pretty mild winter :)

Debbie

POKER/CABIN CRAWL

CALLING ALL CRUISERS...Any more crawlers wanting to join us for the FUN.................................

WE STILL NEED 1 MORE CABIN !!!!

An Aft-wrap or suite would be awesome *wink wink*

For those that aren't sure what is involved, here is an explanation

Each cabin has a deck of cards and as the crawlers arrive they pick a card and then host cabin writes down their pick on the scorecard.

The host cabin can also participate, and sometimes they decorate or offer up some refreshments of some sort...maybe something from their hometown.

At the end,we tally up the scorecards and find the winning hands.

There will be 1st place,70%, 2nd place,20% and 3rd place 10%...also a

"boobie" prize for the worst hand ;0)

Also if you would like to crawl without offering your room, then please let me know, so I have an idea of how many scorecards/cheat sheets to make up. Now don't be shy, because anyone can play even if you don't know how...that's what the cheat sheets are for !!!!!!

Monday 2/10 Sea Day

1:30 - CABIN POKER CRAWL $5.00 per person

HOST CABINS 7 cabins needed

SuziQ333 - Susan and Bruce 6450

Cruisingcouple 2008 - Amy and Austin 9201

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan 4E

truegrit - Barry and Barb -7247

Dandy Twister - Tracey and John 2324

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

SuziQ333 - Susan and Bruce

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

CruiserRose - Alex and Tanya

IslandToIsland - Tracey and Marcus

Muzicgal - Laurie & Bryan

BigDoll- Eileen and Barb

blagmn - Brenda and Damon

Rob & Jeff

Sheila & Deeanne

Dandy Twister -Tracey and John

I'm in Regina. Haven't gotten too, too much in terms of snow (maybe a few feet total so far), but WOW has it been COLD. It's usually not this bad until end of January.

Please try to follow the same format and click quote on the last post of excursions. Thank you.

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

Door Decorating contest begins PLEASE REGISTER HERE AHEAD OF TIME

Ribbons for 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Cruisingcouple2008

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

uffdafla - kelly and dan

PLEASE HAND IN ALL DOOR DECORATING VOTES BY 10PM

uffdafla - kelly and dan

AT LRC door decorating winner announced

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

(b2b'ers meet 10:00 APPROXIMATELY to re-board)

DOOR DECORATING CONTEST BEGINS PLEASE REGISTER HER AHEAD OF TIME

steakhouse - PLEASE email me your booking number. I will link us all together. Our reservation will be for 7pm

Sunday 2/9 sea day

Monday 2/10 sea day

POKER/CABIN CRAWL

CALLING ALL CRUISERS...Any more crawlers wanting to join us for the FUN.................................

Each cabin has a deck of cards and as the crawlers arrive they pick a card and then host cabin writes down their pick on the scorecard.

The host cabin can also participate, and sometimes they decorate or offer up some refreshments of some sort...maybe something from their hometown.

Also if you would like to crawl without offering your room, then please let me know, so I have an idea of how many scorecards/cheat sheets to make up. Now don't be shy, because anyone can play even if you don't know how...that's what the cheat sheets are for !!!!!!

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

BigDoll- Eileen and Barb

Rob & Jeff

Sheila & Deeanne

9am-6pm us$60 per person

Friday 2/14 - sea day

DOOR DECORATING CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED AFTER LRC

• beach grill

• several fresh water pools that all flow into one another, towels

• misting pool and jaccuzi

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• 3 tennis courts

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin (2)

Please try to follow the same format and click quote on the last post of excursions. Thank you.

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

Cruisingcouple2008

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

uffdafla - kelly and dan

uffdafla - kelly and dan

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

steakhouse - PLEASE email me your booking number. I will link us all together. Our reservation will be for 7pm

Sunday 2/9 sea day

Monday 2/10 sea day

POKER/CABIN CRAWL

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

BigDoll- Eileen and Barb

Rob & Jeff

Sheila & Deeanne

9am-6pm us$60 per person

Friday 2/14 - sea day

• beach grill

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• 3 tennis courts

Big Doll - Eileen and Barb

Breezes

Can you please add Muzicgal - Laurie and Bryan

and Bigdoll-Eileen and Barb

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

Cruisingcouple2008

Suziq333

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

uffdafla - kelly and dan

uffdafla - kelly and dan

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

Suziq333

Sunday 2/9 sea day

Monday 2/10 sea day

POKER/CABIN CRAWL

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

BigDoll- Eileen and Barb

Rob & Jeff

Sheila & Deeanne

9am-6pm us$60 per person

Friday 2/14 - sea day

• beach grill

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• 3 tennis courts

Muzicgal -Laurie and Bryan

Bigdoll -Eileen and Barb

Edited by Suziq333

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

Cruisingcouple2008

Suziq333

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

uffdafla - kelly and dan

uffdafla - kelly and dan

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

Suziq333

big doll - Eileen and Barb

Sunday 2/9 sea day

Monday 2/10 sea day

POKER/CABIN CRAWL

Muzicgal - Laurie and Bryan 7341

PLAYERS

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

BigDoll- Eileen and Barb

Rob & Jeff

Sheila & Deeanne

9am-6pm us$60 per person

Friday 2/14 - sea day

• beach grill

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• 3 tennis courts

Muzicgal -Laurie and Bryan (2)

Bigdoll -Eileen and Barb (2)

I have made changes to the Steakhouse and to the Breezes. Can you please let me know if you got them, whomever is making the changes please. Thanks

Sunday 2/1 - sail away

meet and greet

superbowl

Cruisingcouple2008

Suziq333

uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

suziq333 -Sue and Bruce

Tuesday 2/4 - sea day

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

uffdafla - kelly and dan

uffdafla - kelly and dan

Friday 2/7 - sea day

Saturday 2/8/14 - fll

Suziq333

Sunday 2/9 sea day

Monday 2/10 sea day

POKER/CABIN CRAWL

Muzicgal - Laurie

PLAYERS

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

BigDoll- Eileen and Barb

Rob & Jeff

Sheila & Deeanne

9am-6pm us$60 per person

Friday 2/14 - sea day

• beach grill

• flying trapeze

• rock-climbing wall

• 3 tennis courts

You can also take a cab. It seems like it was about $5 pp for a group of four. We will have to take a cab back because the jitney stops running at 5pm I think. Space is limited to 30, but they might allow a few beyond that since we are technically a group :) Here is the list so far.....

suziq333 -Sue,Bruce,Jeff,Rob, Sheila, Deeann (6)

blgamn - Brenda and Damon (2)

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

lMuzicgal -Laurie and Bryan

Bigdoll -Eileen and Barb

Hi Everyone! I haven't been on CC for several months... don't know if I will have time to read through the 57 pages of this board! :) I did good to read through the 17 pages on the other board for this cruise! I will try tomorrow because I am home sick. :( Better now than in a month! Dennis and I have cruised with a few of the couples on this board before. Can't wait to see them again!

Cruise is paid off, flights are booked and paid for, excursions are booked (for the most part). Now it is time to start looking through my closet! I don't know why I do that... I usually just go shopping for new stuff anyway! Just got a new swimming suit! We are bringing the kids this time. Anastasia is 13 (going on 16) and Owen is 12 (but looks like he is 14!)

Is there a cocktail party on the second leg of this cruise? Any room still available?

Can't wait to meet you guys!