OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Tracey you know you scare me !!!! As you noticed just now, I was over on the CCFFC page posting the SAME thing !!! I woke up thinking about how much I am missing everyone !!!

I thought you knew I was psychic lol....I was just looking at pictures the other day, miss you guys!

I thought you knew I was psychic lol....I was just looking at pictures the other day, miss you guys!

So exciting to be cruising again with so many old friends as well as so many new ones :)...

I keep telling everyone that I am psychic, but they say, no Sue you are not psychic, you are psycho....Oh well at least I have fun :D:D

Edited by Suziq333

So exciting to be cruising again with so many old friends as well as so many new ones :)...

I keep telling everyone that I am psychic, but they say, no Sue you are not psychic, you are psycho....Oh well at least I have fun :D:D

Eh Psychic, psycho....tomato, tomata....fun is all that matters and fun will be had! Can't wait SuziQ!

Hi guys, My name is Ruth and I'll be with my parents, brother and sister in law and uncle on this cruise. I just realized it's over Valentine's Day! After 25 years of marriage and a crappy divorce I'm glad I'm going to be where there's lots of diversions. I've met lots of great people from cc over the years and I look forward to meeting you all there! It's going to be great!

Eh Psychic, psycho....tomato, tomata....fun is all that matters and fun will be had! Can't wait SuziQ!

Tracey OMG Im reading Suzi's post and saying the same DARN thing to myself that you type. You are starting to freak me out !!!!:eek:

Hi guys, My name is Ruth and I'll be with my parents, brother and sister in law and uncle on this cruise. I just realized it's over Valentine's Day! After 25 years of marriage and a crappy divorce I'm glad I'm going to be where there's lots of diversions. I've met lots of great people from cc over the years and I look forward to meeting you all there! It's going to be great!

Cruiserami welcome to the group we look forward to being a diversion for you and ensure you will have an awesome time with us !!

This may have been addressed on here already, but it's a long thread, so I hope you'll indulge me. Do I bring money to play? Maybe we just bring our S&S:) I love this game!

When we cruised to Hawaii it was a cash game...have to remember to collect some one dollar bills (John will have to bring his own:p)

I sure wish we had $1.00 bills here so we could play....mind you it makes it something big to look forward to as it's just a "cruise game" for us.

We never saw "Quest" on a ship...sounds like something I'm sorry we missed...hopefully they will have one when we do these cruises!

Ok...I feel totally "out of the loop"...I'm technologically challenged and can't figure out any of the references to "other" places to chat...see pics...etc. Amy, Suzie...anyone...can you help a girl out??? I want to play!!!

We haven't decided a single thing for theses cruises yet...except to have fun!

It's a very cold, dreary day here...really...really need this cruise to come!!

I'm not ready for the cruise to come up so fast! I just got back last week after being gone for almost 3 weeks! I'm just over the jet lag.

The people at work will kill me if I start talking about my next cruise.

Laurie the people at work always say that about me because I always have several planned, but ya know what ???? It gets me through the stressful days !:D Have at it girlfriend !!!:D

Laurie the people at work always say that about me because I always have several planned, but ya know what ???? It gets me through the stressful days !:D Have at it girlfriend !!!:D

I agree!! I always have multiple cruises planned. My co-workers have just learned to deal with it when I start doing the "countdown to cruise"!:D

Debbie

I agree!! I always have multiple cruises planned. My co-workers have just learned to deal with it when I start doing the "countdown to cruise"!:D

Debbie

Tony and I always have at least 2 booked sometimes 3 I d never make it through the winter We booked the splendor out of NY for next Oct while we were on board her a few weeks ago We are doing the second leg of this trip with you guys We normally go over Super Bowl but it is in NJ this year and being that's where we live we're hoping for a good time at home We would be the ones not allowed to do a back to back due to work

Tony and I always have at least 2 booked sometimes 3 I d never make it through the winter We booked the splendor out of NY for next Oct while we were on board her a few weeks ago We are doing the second leg of this trip with you guys We normally go over Super Bowl but it is in NJ this year and being that's where we live we're hoping for a good time at home We would be the ones not allowed to do a back to back due to work

I agree we always have to escape the Upstate NY winters. The year we did Hawaii thankfully there wasn't a lot of snow, but the cold is just as bad the older we get.

Super bowl in NJ should be very interesting this year. Pretty sure we don't have to worry about NYG being in it, so Buffalo or NYJ better represent their state !!!

I agree we always have to escape the Upstate NY winters. The year we did Hawaii thankfully there wasn't a lot of snow, but the cold is just as bad the older we get.

Super bowl in NJ should be very interesting this year. Pretty sure we don't have to worry about NYG being in it, so Buffalo or NYJ better represent their state !!!

I would love one of our teams to represent our area but I m actually a Kansas City Chiefs fan and we re doing pretty good so far this year I m probably the only Chiefs fan on NJ

I would love one of our teams to represent our area but I m actually a Kansas City Chiefs fan and we re doing pretty good so far this year I m probably the only Chiefs fan on NJ

I'm from the California Bay area, so if the 49ers get their game together, who knows???

I just want to be on the ship!!:D

Debbie

I'm from the California Bay area, so if the 49ers get their game together, who knows???

I just want to be on the ship!!:D

Debbie

We're from Canada...so no "home town" teams...but I'm a Chicago Bears fan and John is an Oakland Raiders fan...we're probably both safe from needing to watch the game too intently;)

We're from Canada...so no "home town" teams...but I'm a Chicago Bears fan and John is an Oakland Raiders fan...we're probably both safe from needing to watch the game too intently;)

Hey Tracey that's ironic... my son in law is a bears fan and a co worker is a Raiders fan, and for some reason they are both walking tall thinking they are gonna make it all the way this year LOL:rolleyes:

I love the Packers!! They were my team before I moved to the bay area. I have a really tough time when they play the 49ers!!

Debbie

We actually don't watch NFL football, only REAL football CFL, the Canadian way ;):rolleyes:

Fellow cruisers Barb and Judy are from Wisconsin and gave us Packers t-shirts , so we cheer for them !!!