OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Scheduled at 4pm - Sailed at 6pm. Guess they were waiting on the sunshine.

Got Photo down to 'Maximum size" and can't see it. Will try something else.

Yes, I noticed that Freedom was late in departing. I'm so ready to be on vacation!! Hope February gets here soon!!:)

Debbie

I am trying to remember Dandy twister, we were on the Spirit to Hawaii also. Are you guys staying pre-cruise in Dania Beach too? We will have our own shuttle to the port.

Hi...our "real names" are Tracey and John...we were almost always there for LRC games on the ship...we went to the Luau with a bunch of the gang and stayed at the hotel the night before the cruise and went to dinner the night before...we're in the "group" picture on the staircase...but then again...so are a WHOLE BUNCH of other people LOL!!

We haven't made any plans for before, during or after the cruise yet...we've been booked for a long time but had to pretend it didn't exist just to stay sane...but we've decided we're close enough now to start making plans.

Is Dania Beach a hotel or a place?? We haven't made plans but would love to stay wherever most people are staying to get to know some people pre cruise. We will fly down at least the day before...maybe two days before...just because it's a long flight for us and John can't sleep on a plane to save his life...so he needs to arrive and nap for awhile before being ready to do anything! Also it's nice to adjust to the time zone, get a little pre-cruise shopping in etc.:rolleyes:

Sorry Amy..I saw in your post the *8 so thought the star was supposeed to be another 8 :o Don't let her know it was me...we will pick some other unsuspecting to blame ;)

You will LOVE this group as leader Amy says we have a TON of fun !!!!

We've got the Sun King steakhouse booked February 12th for my Mums Birthday! That dinner had better be REALLY good! Lol We are paying for all 4 of us! I can't wait!

131 Days until sailing!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

We've got the Sun King steakhouse booked February 12th for my Mums Birthday! That dinner had better be REALLY good! Lol We are paying for all 4 of us! I can't wait!

131 Days until sailing!!

The Steakhouse is really delicious and so is the red wine and the chocolate sampler dessert. :D

The Steakhouse is really delicious and so is the red wine and the chocolate sampler dessert. :D

Awesome.. When My Mum and I went on our cruise in 2008 we went to the Steakhouse on the Liberty. It was pretty good! I hate seafood though, so I usually run into the problem of I don't want to eat anything!! lol I was cursed with being the pickiest eater ever!

Amy, I would love to but will not have an answer until the end of November. I want to play LRC.

I agree with Amy and we would love to see you and Lenny again Novemer not too late to book ---- right Amy..? Rita, Jay and Ernie and I just doing the 2nd half as are many others so please try and join us..:)

Hi...our "real names" are Tracey and John...we were almost always there for LRC games on the ship...we went to the Luau with a bunch of the gang and stayed at the hotel the night before the cruise and went to dinner the night before...we're in the "group" picture on the staircase...but then again...so are a WHOLE BUNCH of other people LOL!!

We haven't made any plans for before, during or after the cruise yet...we've been booked for a long time but had to pretend it didn't exist just to stay sane...but we've decided we're close enough now to start making plans.

Is Dania Beach a hotel or a place?? We haven't made plans but would love to stay wherever most people are staying to get to know some people pre cruise. We will fly down at least the day before...maybe two days before...just because it's a long flight for us and John can't sleep on a plane to save his life...so he needs to arrive and nap for awhile before being ready to do anything! Also it's nice to adjust to the time zone, get a little pre-cruise shopping in etc.:rolleyes:

Hi-- this is Lenore and Ernie from the Hawaii cruise--we are on this cruise too--so glad to be seeing u guys again,, We are only doing the 2nd half though. Yes it is a hotel and people from both 1st and 2nd half staying there--Contact Amy for the hotel info.. Cant wait till Feb to see some of our hawaii cruise friends!!!

I have decided to make a Photo Scavenger Hunt list for my family to do. I want us to get some really great fun pictures!!

Does anybody have any suggestions?? Don't be shy with your suggestions!! We are shameless!! And will do just about anything!!

(Last cruise we went on My Husband and I built a giant sand penis on the beach in Nassau!)

I have decided to make a Photo Scavenger Hunt list for my family to do. I want us to get some really great fun pictures!!

Does anybody have any suggestions?? Don't be shy with your suggestions!! We are shameless!! And will do just about anything!!

(Last cruise we went on My Husband and I built a giant sand penis on the beach in Nassau!)

I'm said husband. It was more her that built it than me. I just provided more sand for her to use...

ohhhhh I think Amy "2" is going to fit right into this group. We MAY be in trouble here folks !;)

Haha... Well keep in mind that I am actually really shy when I am not around my comfort zone. Lol I just need more ideas for the hunt! I started a thread :) head over and add some ideas :)

Haha... Well keep in mind that I am actually really shy when I am not around my comfort zone. Lol I just need more ideas for the hunt! I started a thread :) head over and add some ideas :)

there is also a digital scavenger hunt that they usually do on board on a sea day. You are given a clue sheet and then given a short amount of time to come back with all the correct photos. Only of things around the ship though....nothing "adult" rated LOL

there is also a digital scavenger hunt that they usually do on board on a sea day. You are given a clue sheet and then given a short amount of time to come back with all the correct photos. Only of things around the ship though....nothing "adult" rated LOL

Goodness gracious.. My thread got deleted.. Was it that offensive?? Or do you think it got deleted cause there already was one of the same thing??

I am still new to this board, I don't know all the rules yet.

Goodness gracious.. My thread got deleted.. Was it that offensive?? Or do you think it got deleted cause there already was one of the same thing??

I am still new to this board, I don't know all the rules yet.

I think it got deleted because you said one anatomically correct word and the moderators on CC are continually monitoring and deleting for the most insignificant reason.

Please send me an email my email is in my signature. We tend to use the other social media site more.. the one that CC is so afraid will put them out of business. I will then send you the link to the site we like to chat on. Please know that I wasn't offended.

I think it got deleted because you said one anatomically correct word and the moderators on CC are continually monitoring and deleting for the most insignificant reason.

Please send me an email my email is in my signature. We tend to use the other social media site more.. the one that CC is so afraid will put them out of business. I will then send you the link to the site we like to chat on. Please know that I wasn't offended.

Well I didn't know that phallic references were so offensive! ;-)

People might not like me in real life then!! Haha I have been told on numerous occasions that I am obscene! Woops! Sorry y'all! I talk like a trucker. I sometimes have a hard time keeping myself 'G' rated!

I will restart the thread with no body parts named!! Because I really do want ideas for a photo scavenger hunt!

I need you on our team if they have the "Quest" adult game. Some ships have CD's that wont go there. I enjoy this game, usually a late night event.

Haha Funnest game ever!! We had that on one of our last 2 cruises. We didn't participate but laughed really hard for sure!

Dan the Man we definitely need to research this, because I heard CCL was doing away with Quest since there were too many complaints that people were taking it too far. OMG it was the funniest show ever !!!!

We could make our own Quest game but I would be afraid with nobody moderating it that we might upset the white shirts !!!:D

Dan the Man we definitely need to research this, because I heard CCL was doing away with Quest since there were too many complaints that people were taking it too far. OMG it was the funniest show ever !!!!

We could make our own Quest game but I would be afraid with nobody moderating it that we might upset the white shirts !!!:D

I think it sounds like fun!!:D

Debbie