Don't have time....

navigator71

To look this up... Just got on board the Gem and there was no one at alcohol table. Since I was charged. Corkage fee how do I get wine to restaraunts or drink it on ship outside of room? Will they ask questions or since it's on board I can just ask them to store until I need it? I know "tough problem to have"!! I was prepared to pay but no one there. Coast guard drill had them otherwise delayed. Thanks!

Store it in your room and drink it in your room. I suspect if you take it to a restaurant or otherwise make it visible you will be charged. I don't think "there was nobody at the table" would be a valid exemption. If you're ok spending $15 for the convenience of having it in the restaurant, then by all means take it with you. You can have them store it for you, and deliver it to any restaurant where you are eating.

If you were charged, they should have put a sticker on the bottle(s). If no sticker, there probably will be a problem in a restaurant or bar. If you were charged, there will be a record of it and you should be able to get the sticker from (through) the customer service desk

To look this up... Just got on board the Gem and there was no one at alcohol table. Since I was charged. Corkage fee how do I get wine to restaraunts or drink it on ship outside of room? Will they ask questions or since it's on board I can just ask them to store until I need it? I know "tough problem to have"!! I was prepared to pay but no one there. Coast guard drill had them otherwise delayed. Thanks!

You said 'since I was charged' but I think you mean you were not charged.

To drink the wine in restaurants simply take the bottle and pay the corkage fee at that time if asked.

You could explain it wasn't paid at embarkation because no one was at the desk.

If you drink it in your cabin, you've gotten lucky since you won't have to pay.

If you want them to store it for restaurant use, then be prepared to pay the corkage fee that you were already prepared to pay.

Archived