Port of Miami Embarkation

My wife and I are leaving out of Miami on the Victory for an eastern carribean cruise. We have a Cat 11 cabin so we get to check in at the Skippers Club. What time would you recommend we arrive at the port? We would like to be on the ship as early as we could.

I was also wondering if it would possible to get a table for two for dining? If so how would I go about getting this?

Any information would be appreciated!

Are you saying that if you book a CAT11 on the Victory you automatically get to check in at the Skippers Club??? If that is the case what is the Skippers Club??? I have not heard this from my PVP before if so I will have to check into this.. As far as I know for the seating at dinner you ask your PVP or the M'D when being seating for dining. I am interested to hear other responses as well.

I used the Skippers club last year on the Triumph in Miami. It really did not save much time compared to checking in the usual way. Once you are checked in you have to go and sit in the waiting room and board with all the other guests. Each port is different as some will give you priority boarding also. If it were me I would get to the port around 11:00. Make sure that you keep your cruise documents handy as the cab driver will have to stop on the way to the ship and you have to show your cruise documents to security or at least that is the way that it has been the last few times out of Miami on Carnival.

A table for two should not be a problem. Usually around 1:00 one of the dining rooms opens for passengers who would like to check on their dining and request changes. The Carnival Capers will list the time and place for this.

It -IS- possible that you may need to sit at your assigned table the first night. They will have it sorted out for you by the 2nd night, and throughout the cruise.

There will be many, many people trying to switch there dining status during the embarkation......

Radio

;) ;)

It -IS- possible that you may need to sit at your assigned table the first night. They will have it sorted out for you by the 2nd night, and throughout the cruise.

There will be many, many people trying to switch there dining status during the embarkation......

Radio

;) ;)

That's why it pays to be one of the first one there. The line forms quick.

Archived