Stranded fisherman sues Princess Cruise Line for failure to stop and rescue.

Gary from PA

If they cannot assist three people waving a shirt from a fishing boat , how will that Captain claim to be able to rescue a single man drowning in the Ocean ?

:confused:

Who was drowning? I wonder after reading this thread if it is the way I understood what happened.:confused:

Knowing only what has been written on the boards, different articles concerning what happened, the captain should be found guilty.

What he did was criminal.

But all of the facts are not out there yet.

what did the Captain do that was criminal.

Since he was never notified according to a couple articles what should he have done in retrospect?

The person who was told about the fisherman and never notified the Captain or the bridge should be held accountable.

Bill

what did the Captain do that was criminal.

Since he was never notified according to a couple articles what should he have done in retrospect?

The person who was told about the fisherman and never notified the Captain or the bridge should be held accountable.

Bill

I had not heard that information. If true, then indeed, the captain cannot be held accountable.

Thank you. I just started digging myself. Right you are.

The last I had heard (prior to today) was that he was notified. Hopefully this type of breakdown in communication will not happen again.

Thank you. I just started digging myself. Right you are.

The last I had heard (prior to today) was that he was notified. Hopefully this type of breakdown in communication will not happen again.

Its like on most cruiselines when you go to guest services with a problem and want to speak to somebody in charge.

they always go in the back and when they come out the person you want to speak to he's never available.

I think they hear so many sob stories that thing never take anyone seriously.

Bill

Archived