Booking Shuttle Back to MCO

Toronto1970

We are booked on the Dream arriving back at Port Canaveral on May 26th.

I want to book a private van for 6 of us back to MCO.

When I have called a few and tried to book, they want to know what time to pick us up from the cruise terminal.

How am I supposed to know what to tell them? I know the boat usually docks by 8, but we have no idea what group we will be in to disembark (and I don't think we want to attempt the circus of self-disembarkation).

Any suggestions on what I should tell the shuttle company? Are they usually pretty lenient with times, or will they take off if you are a minute late?

(our flight out of MCO isn't until 1:50, so we aren't too tight for time, but nonetheless I don't want to be hanging around the terminal more than I have to!)

Thanks!

Yes, you can purchase the transfers onboard. As far as the shuttle companies, call or email for a rate request, they will give you one. We have used Cocoa Beach shuttle befote. They were right there as promised & we got a 10% discount for telling them that we saw a good review of them on Cruisecritic. Good luck. :-)

Archived