Open Passage + TA OBC combinable?

FearlessGaia

Hello,

I am wondering if my open passage OBC is combinable with the OBC that the online TA was offering as well? :confused:

Thanks in advance for you replies!

Yes, it is combinable. TA OBC has nothing to do with Celebrity OBC. Celebrity OBC is not combinable with other Celebrity OBC unless there is a special promotion and so stated. One of those special promotions expires on 18 May and was OBC for booking a future cruise in late 2013/early 2014. In this case, you can combine, for example, your shareholder OBC.

RCCL, and thus Celebrity, will pay for or contribute one OBC but not two. So everything revolves around who is paying or contributing a second or third OBC. Some TA's will give you OBC which will combine. Sometimes, however, they pass on deals that X has created to get bookings. This is fine unless you want to get an OBC because you own RCCL stock or booked while on another cruise. RCCL will sometimes offer a special combinable deal like the early booking Captain's Club one that expires in 3 days, but normally you can get only one OBC from them per cruise. Every other OBC must come from an outside source.

Yes, it is combinable. TA OBC has nothing to do with Celebrity OBC. Celebrity OBC is not combinable with other Celebrity OBC unless there is a special promotion and so stated. One of those special promotions expires on 18 May and was OBC for booking a future cruise in late 2013/early 2014. In this case, you can combine, for example, your shareholder OBC.

We have just booked Canada/New England with a $450.00 OBC from Celebrity........do you think I can also use my stockholder credit with this? On other cruise where I got OBC from Celebrity I could not combine stockholder credit, only TA credit.

Thanks.

We have just booked Canada/New England with a $450.00 OBC from Celebrity........do you think I can also use my stockholder credit with this? On other cruise where I got OBC from Celebrity I could not combine stockholder credit, only TA credit.

Thanks.

no..you can't combine the stockholder credit with another $450 OBC from Celebrity. Wasn't that just explained in this thread.....

no..you can't combine the stockholder credit with another $450 OBC from Celebrity. Wasn't that just explained in this thread.....

Extremely sorry I bothered you with my question, however, if you look at one of the post above you will find this post:

Again, Sorry I bothered you with my question. I will call Celebrity and ask them. But thanks for 'setting me straight on what has been posted on this thread".

Beth

I don't see your user name on this thread.......are you just scrolling around looking to answer other peoples questions?

Archived