Freedom inside cabin question

Hi all, I'm sure it's been asked, but couldn't find it on a search. Booking on a Dec. Freedom Eastern cruise, and going with inside cabin to save bucks. I've heard midship is best due to rocking...which inside cabins are good and which ones to avoid? Thanks for the help!

We have booked our first cruise for sept. on freedom. After alot of investigating on google we booked 7304.

It is midship and apparently noted was the fact that you are in the area of the Grande Suites - meaning that the more experienced room stewards are in this area. That was noted as a perk for this room on one of the "rate" my room type websites.

Can't remember where right now - sorry.

It is also supposed to be quiet as deck 7 is between 2 decks of rooms only. Also near elevators which are more alcove type and was advised not noisy.

Hope this helps

Hi all, I'm sure it's been asked, but couldn't find it on a search. Booking on a Dec. Freedom Eastern cruise, and going with inside cabin to save bucks. I've heard midship is best due to rocking...which inside cabins are good and which ones to avoid? Thanks for the help!

Midship, on floor lowest that has room below and above with suites on the Oceanside near you and away from white/blank spaces.

We were on the Liberty which is similar to the Freedom ship. Mid ship, Empress deck. We like Empress deck because it is not as crowded with rooms since there are a lot of grand suites on this deck.

2 decks up to Lido easy walk and we mostly took the stairs.

the higher you go the more youwill pay.

Be careful of what is above you. you do not want a cabin under the galley.

Deck 7 is a good choice because its between cabin space and away from public area-- but so is the riveria deck which will cost less money.

How noisy with the Riveria floor be though, with it being the lowest floor?

There are many decks below the Riveria deck. The Riveria deck is one of the quietest decks onboard.

(and no- its not under the water line either)

I was trying to remember our cabin # 7254. Found the pic finally. This room is near the elevators and stairs, you only have one cabin on your left, no cabin on the right. We virtually never heard any noise, elevators or people.

232323232%7Ffp5323%3A%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6547%3B32%3Bnu0mrj

Thanks everyone, will have TA look at midship preferably on Empress or Rivera. We are planning on going on the 8 night eastern first of December. Getting excited with all the planning

I booked that itinerary last week... Can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived