Spa "clothing"?

Prnsessmoi

Okay, I know this may sound really stupid, but...

I'm not really a "spa person". But after reading about the great spa on the Pearl, and especially how nice it is for the Alaska sailings, Mom and I are considering getting the spa pass for our upcoming cruise.

But, not being "spa people" :o we're kind of wondering what the norms are in the spa area. We are definitely interested in the thermal loungers, the hot tubs, etc., but wondering if people normally wear bathing suits in the spa area(s), or robes, or "au naturale"? We absolutely lean to the modest side of the scale, so were thinking of bathing suits. Will we be out-of-place? Or is that the norm.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Okay, I know this may sound really stupid, but...

I'm not really a "spa person". But after reading about the great spa on the Pearl, and especially how nice it is for the Alaska sailings, Mom and I are considering getting the spa pass for our upcoming cruise.

But, not being "spa people" :o we're kind of wondering what the norms are in the spa area. We are definitely interested in the thermal loungers, the hot tubs, etc., but wondering if people normally wear bathing suits in the spa area(s), or robes, or "au naturale"? We absolutely lean to the modest side of the scale, so were thinking of bathing suits. Will we be out-of-place? Or is that the norm.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bathing/Swimsuits are the norm. Especially in the co-ed areas. I've only noticed women going nude in the ladies changing areas. There might be one or two in the Sauna here and there but I've not seen it.

Bathing suits are the norm. The thermal loungers and spa pools are in a

co-ed area.

Though there are some small hot and cold tubs in the ladies locker room and I suppose that clothing is optional in that area. You "may" see some women comfortably disrobed in the steam room or sauna.

You will be provided with a nice robe and a locker when you present your spa pass. You can bring along your favorite toiletries and/or make use of the shower gel and lotion that are provided.

I prefer my own.

They also have blow-dryers available.

Enjoy!

Archived