Private nude beach sought

justjim312

We are a "closet" nudist couple looking for a very private beach. (not interested in Orient beach, too many people and not private enough). Any tour companies that could arrange this?

There is only one official beach that offers a clothing optional setting that is legal. Some people try and make Happy Bay a clothing optional beach like the guy in the bushes back when we visited a few years ago.

We've been to Orient Beach once, and yes, it can get crowded but it seems the farther you go towards the nude side it begins to thin out. We are going back in two weeks and will be headed back to Orient. There is a web cam set up at Club Orient and it appears like it is never crowded. Go the mainpage and scroll down bottom right and see for yourself if it is suitable for you. Once you decide to go and be around other people you'll never give it another thought. Go for it!

Thanks for the encouragement, we probably stick with the Orient as you suggested.

You are most welcome, I e-mailed Club O and the cost for two chairs and an umbrella is 10 dollars. There are two resturants on the property: Papaguyo (sp?) and Perch grill so you don't have to leave the area, although Pedro's is close by as well.

Don't forget to check out that web cam periodically. It is not as good as being there but it helps with anticipation:-)

At Club O, two chairs and an umbrella have cost $20 for quite a while.

Also note that Club O and both restaurants will be closed from August 20 until October 6 this year.

gary

At Club O, two chairs and an umbrella have cost $20 for quite a while.

Also note that Club O and both restaurants will be closed from August 20 until October 6 this year.

gary

You are correct sir, I just checked my e-mail that I printed off. I must have been thinking $10 each.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the web cam tip Mylan! Makes me want to book a long weekend before waiting to go in March LOL

We are just looking for a good CO beach. Everyone says Orient but some of these threads say it is just so-so. Looking a the perfect day, you know, not too crowded, throw on a little cover up, cruise up to the bar for a quick drink then right back to the beach ;)

~ Jules ~

You could try Baie Longue or Baie Rouge by taxi On this island there are no secluded beaches anymore but these 2 are less crowded than Orient. Beware no matter where you go - do not leave any valuables lying on or under towels.

• 2 weeks later...
You could try Baie Longue or Baie Rouge by taxi On this island there are no secluded beaches anymore but these 2 are less crowded than Orient. Beware no matter where you go - do not leave any valuables lying on or under towels.

There was a sign last week at Baie Longe stating that Nudity was not allowed. Baie Rouge was in pretty rough shape last week. There were large slabs of rocks visible along most of the shoreline as the sand has receded. Orient is the only beach with an official "clothing optional" section on the island.

Archived