Motor Inn Car Rental in Santorini

ucfknight07

Has anyone rented a car through Motor Inn Rental System in Santorini? I've tried to search CruiseCritic and Google to find reviews but have only come up with a couple.

Their main office is not in Fira, but they have indicated that a representative will meet us at the cable car and we can complete the rental there and at the end of the day leave the key with a tourist bureau near the cable car.

There seems to be a few different companies based in Fira, but Motor Inn has a sporty little cabrio I'd love to cruise around in for the day.

Hi, i have the same question than you hehe..

I reserved for now. But I'm still trying to find more info on them. They've been in business since 1988 so they are probably reputable but my concern is in meeting with them in Fira. I wouldn't want any surprises with the rate we agreed to is my biggest concern. I'll make sure to have my correspondance with me.

We rented a car with SantoriniCarHire who have a rental service right at the port. Everything worked out fine- we had a Smart car for the day. Going to use them again and it's EU35 including tax.

We rented a car with SantoriniCarHire who have a rental service right at the port. Everything worked out fine- we had a Smart car for the day. Going to use them again and it's EU35 including tax.

Thanks for the insight.

I took a look at their web site and heir office in Fira does look convenient. The only downside is the only cabrio I see available when we will be visiting is the smart car cabrio and it's at €80 right now :(

Archived