Honeymoon

KU_Cruiser

Going on my honeymoon in september on the magic. Does carnival offer honeymoon packages? Upgrades common? Thanks!

Nothing that is free, no. You have to remember that half the folks on any given trip are on Honeymoon, or anniversary, or birthday, etc.

We are going on our honeymoon in September as well - on the Victory.

Carnival does have a honeymoon registry where you can indicate what you would like and have people buy them for you - excursions, wine packages, photo packages, etc....

But as previously stated - you can forget about upgrades or anything else gratis - other than a piece of cake with a candle on it in the MDR.....

We are going on our honeymoon in September as well - on the Victory.

Carnival does have a honeymoon registry where you can indicate what you would like and have people buy them for you - excursions, wine packages, photo packages, etc....

But as previously stated - you can forget about upgrades or anything else gratis - other than a piece of cake with a candle on it in the MDR.....

Even without any freebee's you can't beat it. We cruised on the Triumph for our Honeymoon back when it used to do the Eastern Carrib out of Miami. Great way to Honeymoon.

Dh and I have spent several honeymoons on Carnival. :) We received cakes in the early years but now you, or someone else, needs to buy them. Sometimes your TA will send you one. There are other gifts friends and family can send you, or you can get for each other. This year be will be honeymoon #43. Hopefully it will be on Carnival. Last year was the Southern Caribbean, dare I hope for Europe??? Actually I don't even care-Just get me on a ship!!!

Archived