Central Park Rooms

Planning to book on the Oasis next spring and would like to hear from cruisers that have stayed in these cabins. Do the cabins feel small? Did you like the balcony? was there alot of noise from the "park"?

Thanks for your opinions :)

The rooms are smaller on Oasis/Allure than other ships in the same category, we felt.

We did not care for the lack of privacy in the Central Park cabins as you can see the cabins across the Park from you. We needed to keep the sheer curtains closed.

It was noisy in the Park in the night with people yelling out [with out doors closed] and we could hear the children in the water play area across from us in the day time. We won't book a Central Park cabin again. It was a guarantee and the price was right at the time.......

Our Central Park balcony on Oasis was o.k..

We did hear a lot of music from the pool area, virtually nothing from Central Park. If anything, it was kind of pleasant.

Believe it or not, one negative was that it was often quite windy on the balcony. If you are not aware, these ships are constructed in such a way that a flow of air funnels into the Central Park area. The conditions ranged from calm to too windy to sit outside.

I would prefer an oceanview balcony, but for the price it was o.k..

We loved the park balcony. It was never noisy our cruise. Each evening while we dressed for dinner there was a bag pipe player to listen to. The cabins across the way did not bother us either. We had friends in the adjoining cabin and loved walking from one balcony to the other. As for the size I really did not think of it as any smaller than others we have had. But you can compare size by pretend booking on several ships. All that said when on the Oasis there isn't as much emphasis on seeing the sea. With an inside facing balcony I felt like I was at a resort instead of on a ship. For those who love to watch the water I'd say a water view balcony might be the better choice. The ship is really great. There are so many things to do that we would like to do a B2B next time we sail on her. Enjoy which ever view you choose. :>)Denise

We enjoyed our CP Balcony on Oasis. I'm glad I did it. I probably won't do it again. I wasn't noisy. Sometimes heard music from the pool deck. That was enjoyable. I was on Deck 10.

I've posted pics of the cabin and the views several times.

Archived