Splendor Fun Times

Naomigruis

Thank you soooooo much

It was great to be able to see what type of entertainment will be offered.

I do have one question was the chair saving (hogging) really bad or was it easy to find sun loungers?

Naomi.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi grnyel05. Is there anything you did on the ship that you would highly recommend we not miss?

Is there anything you did not do that you wish you did?

Can you tell me if they give you shampoo, conditioner and body lotion daily in the cabin or do i need to bring my own?

Also what's the rule on alcoholic beverages and how is it enforced? If you buy from a port is it confiscated until the end of the cruise?

What kind of non-alcoholic beverages are free on board?

Thanks!

Can you tell me if they give you shampoo, conditioner and body lotion daily in the cabin or do i need to bring my own?

If you have finicky hair- take your own- that stuff dried me out terribly. The frizzies were there by midweek

Also what's the rule on alcoholic beverages and how is it enforced? If you buy from a port is it confiscated until the end of the cruise?

It will be confiscated and held til the last night

What kind of non-alcoholic beverages are free on board?

Lemonade and iced tea during the day- mixed together is quite good. Coffee, tea milk, choc milk. Morning is Apple Juice, Orange juice (which is not fresh sqeezed or concentrated) and quava stuff

You can carry on a 12 pack of your favorite beverage

Thanks!

answer above

answer above

Thanks so much!

So they do have conditioner?; that's my biggest concern; I'm not that fussy but i definitely need it.

Also are you allowed to bring a bottle of wine each? Are there limitations of the size?

Thanks so much!

So they do have conditioner?; that's my biggest concern; I'm not that fussy but i definitely need it.

Also are you allowed to bring a bottle of wine each? Are there limitations of the size?

the conditioner is in with the shampoo- or it is supposed to be.

Last cruise it was Dove.

One bottle of wine each person - to be carried on only. People report taking boxes of wine.

I'm curious why the last tender on the first day in Cabo is at 5:30. I know they want to play it safe, but 5:30 in summer when it's late until almost 9? Anyone know the reason? Thanks.

Jim

Tides maybe?

Port taxes another? Ships have to leave by a certain time or it costs more money

I know in grand cayman--last tender out is at 3:30 due to the times.

Ships leave about 5.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone else noticed that if you take out all of the fitness seminars and classes and all of the things you have to pay to do that there isnt much left?

Nope.

What I notice is that there are some free classes that seem interesting, some Mexican flavored events like mariachi bands and big-stage fiestas, lots of comedy shows, good food, wonderful views, relaxing, soothing days on the ocean, an adults-only Serenity area and more people who make me happy than anywhere else I've ever been.

Jim

Archived