Nativeway not answering emails

TNCruiselover

I have heard that their internet in Grand Cayman is not reliable so they have problems getting there email. I emailed them (awhile ago) with a bunch of questions and they got back to me within 2 days. You can always call them, their number is on their webpape. Good luck!

Rebecca

I sent an email to them earlier this week (maybe Monday) and just heard back from them this morning. I've heard they are abit tardy on responding, I'd give them a day or two more.

I also sent them an e-mail this week (Tuesday, I think) and have not received a response yet. I guess I'll give them a little more time, but I really am getting anxious; maybe they never got my reservation request. I'll send it again probably on Saturday. Good luck everyone.!

Still no word on my emails so I think I will try to call them tomorrow. I am getting a little worried since we will be there on June 16th. I am not sure how early they get booked. I am glad to know that others are having the same problems, it could be their internet connections since the hurricane.

Happy Sailing!

I spoke with Sharon by phone today and booked the "Rays, Reef and Rum Point" tour. SHaron answered several questions I had and gave me some good tips. My wife and I will be on the 6/26 Valor sailing. My advice is to just call her.

My advice is to just call her.

Be sure you know what your arrangement with your long distance provider is for international calls. I stupidly called (Hey, it's just a 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx number) to arrange my tours. However, it is an international call, and international call rates will apply.

I called twice for about 7 minutes, and my phone bill for those two calls was $20.08!

Good thing the tour was so cheap!

I talked to Sharon at Native way yesterday and made reservations for our June cruise. She was very nice and says she did respond to my email but for some reason I did not receive. Oh well, the important thing is that I have reservations and she did email me a confirmation and waived the credit card hold since there are only 4 people in my party. If you do not hear from her via email pls give her a call and she will be happy to make the reservations over the phone. I called her from my cell phone that has free long distance. I do not think there will be additional charge but I may be surprised when the bill comes in. :eek: Happy Cruising.

Only 36 more days!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm the number to call nativeway. I have had the same problem- e-mailed and received no response. however, when I called today I received an odd vocie messaging system response that invited me to press one to hear my messages.

I'd like to book 7 people on a trip in two weeks, and I am sure they would like the business. The problem is I can't get through.:confused:

Thanks for any help.

E.

I am sailing on the Explorer of the Seas and we get into port 9:30 ships time...below is a portion of the email I received from Sharon...

"You can catch this tour. On Fridays, it departs the pier at 10 AM Central Time (this is 11 AM ship time). It completes at 3 PM Central Time."

You may want to email her and ask if you arrive on a different day.

I spoke to Nativeway last night and made my reservations over the phone. They never answered my e-mail, although I was told that they always do within 24 hours. weird. Anyway, I expressed the same concern, that the Valor came in at 9:00. Nativeway told me that they had decided to delay the start to accomodate the Valor passengers, and that we had plenty of time as 9:00 Am Grand Cayman time is 10:00 AM Valor time...so we have an hour to tender and get to the Nativeway representative.

e.

The website says that the Reef and Rum Point excursion starts at 9;00 a.m. but the Valor doesn't get into port until 9. Does Nativeway adjust the time for the Valor cruisers??

We will be on the Explorer of the Seas Western Caribbean this Sunday. We will be in Grand Cayman on Friday the 27th & have an excursion booked with Native Way. I e-mailed Sharon yesterday to confirm the reservation & she replied today that our tour was changed from 9:30 to 10:30 as they have found that 9:30 was too early for the Explorer passengers. So yes, they do accomodate. However, be sure to confirm with her before you leave. I'm not sure if she had forgotten to contact us with the change or was going to later. However, we leave tomorrow AM, so I may have missed the e-mail!

Here's hoping Adrian doesn't spoil our plans! :rolleyes:

Archived