Just have to say

KRW71

Doing the single digit dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

After over 2 years planning we are finally almost there.

Finishing up the shopping and packing in the next few days. Next week will be hectic with hair appoitments, doctor apps., nails, work meeting, cleaning house, and getting a massage the day before we leave to get me relaxed for our vacation.

Only 9 more days:D

Finishing up the shopping and packing in the next few days. Next week will be hectic with hair appoitments, doctor apps., nails, work meeting, cleaning house, and getting a massage the day before we leave to get me relaxed for our vacation.

Congrats and have fun!! We are also doing the 9 day dance, leaving on the Glory next Sunday...drink in my hand, water on the horizon, doesnt get any better!!

Congrats and have fun!! We are also doing the 9 day dance, leaving on the Glory next Sunday...drink in my hand, water on the horizon, doesnt get any better!!

US too. Legend on the 10th

The Legend is an amazing ship...!!!! HAVE A BLAST....!!! It was the first cruise our family ever went on and we were instantly hooked cruisers for life...!!! I have to admit it is still my favorite cruise and I've been on 6 in the last 2 1/2 years since that first one...!! Relax, enjoy and have the time of your life...!!

Say Hi to Patrick and Greg for us. They were great!!! They worked at the Lido bar!! I wish they would head over to the Destiny in October/November to be our bar tenders. :) We had a blast on the Legend. Have a great trip......we have quite a long wait yet

:D

Yay! same here, going to the hair salon today, but yes lots of stuff to get done before we leave on Friday then the aaaahhh's can begin :D

We are leaving on the Breeze out of Barcelona on June 15th. Since we live in Buffalo, NY we have to fly to NYC to get our flight to Barcelona. Our son lives in Queens so we are leaving here on the Monday. Our flight to Spain in Tuesday night and we have two days in Barcelona before the cruise. So I am doing the happy dance right now. Our vacation begins on Monday June 11 when we leave our house!!

Archived