Posh pass on Epic

sheila59

Posh is an outside lounge area that is fairly large. They have padded chairs and loungers and lots of shade umbrellas. They also have a bar. They are not a restaurant, although I heard you can order a few things from the bar or have them delivered.

Just to clarify - you don't get use of a pool?

Posh is an outside lounge area that is fairly large. They have padded chairs and loungers and lots of shade umbrellas. They also have a bar. They are not a restaurant, although I heard you can order a few things from the bar or have them delivered.

The pool is for suite guests only. Posh passes give just the pass to the area along with the ability to order food and drinks from the bar without having to leave Posh.

There is no pool in Posh. You only get access to Posh, not to the Haven itself, which does have a pool.

Has anyone been in a suite on Epic recently? I'm not sure if Posh is still included as a suite perk or if it's gone to the system like Vibe where it's only passes? It's not listed on the ncl.com site that I could see.

There is no pool in Posh. You only get access to Posh, not to the Haven itself, which does have a pool.

Has anyone been in a suite on Epic recently? I'm not sure if Posh is still included as a suite perk or if it's gone to the system like Vibe where it's only passes? It's not listed on the ncl.com site that I could see.

Good question since it as has been awhile since my Epic cruise. At that time Posh was included with suites and they sold limited number of Posh passes.

We were on the Epic over Spring Break (3/23) we were in boarding group 14 and still were able to purchase the passes. I do think we were lucky! But don't be afraid to ask if you are in a later boarding group. We went directly to guest services, down the escalator to the left.

You order food through the bartender (ours was named Gede) it is included.

There is no pool, there are umbrellas for shade. It was worth every penny. Awesome place to watch the sunset! And don't forget the sail away party.

If you can't get a pass, there is a quieter area on the outside of the Posh on deck 18. No bartender and no food. But a nice place to hang out.

If I remember correctly only Haven guests and guests with Posh passes get access to the posh deck.

Edited by debk68

• 7 months later...
Is the posh pass and latitudes line just on the Epic or might this also be true for Jade. We will be in a penthouse suite on Jade, but nothing I've read mentions being able to be on a private sun deck.

If you have The Haven access, then you can use the massive (and I might also add - usually empty) sun deck upstairs from The Haven. It's one of the best places on the Jade to take photos of ports as well. But I'm not sure if penthouses get access to this area or not as I've only been in a Villa and an Owner's Suite on Jade.