Mr. Sanchos all inclusive package???

cml88

We went in March and will go again this coming March!!! We found the AI to be a great value for us.... our cups were never empty and our plates were always full!!! The drinks were not the strongest ... but for beach drinks they were just fine. I loved the mango margarita with the chili salt rim!!! The food was fresh cooked and everything we had was very good. We indulged in several plates of coconut shrimp. ( the fish tacos were also really good).

The day we were there was a quiet day...even though we were there on the Allure and there were several other ships in port that day. There were plenty of beach chairs and we had a nice shaded table to use for the day. The beach and surrounding area was very clean.

The vendors there are a little pushy and the guy who takes your picture and tries to sell you the pic in a frame was a little pushy too... but in the end we didnt buy anything. ( i think the price of the picture went from like 30 dollars down to like 10 or so by the time we were walking out the door. ) We stayed most of the day and were one of the last to leave... and there was a cab waiting for us at the door when we were ready.

We had a wonderful time enjoying the beach with endless drinks and snacks through the day... what more could you want from a day at the beach??!!

• 1 month later...
Are the "toys" included with the $50? I thought you had to pay extra for them or am I thinking of another AI? Too many AIs in Cozumel to keep them all straight

I sent them an email this morning but wanted to bump this up since I'm thinking of going in November. Online its $45/adults and $35/kids with shoreexcursioner but the toys are $12 extra.

Not sure if I want to book ahead of time or just want to make sure the weather is good.

Does anybody know the current price for admission with the toys???

I'm a big fan (x3) of Nachi but thinking about a change of venue for our Triumph NYE sailing. What we like about Nachi is the 100-person limit on guests. Does Mr. Sancho's get really busy/overrun with it's no reservation required approach? Will be 5 ships in port and we don't want to feel like we're back on the ship in the crowds.

I'm a big fan (x3) of Nachi but thinking about a change of venue for our Triumph NYE sailing. What we like about Nachi is the 100-person limit on guests. Does Mr. Sancho's get really busy/overrun with it's no reservation required approach? Will be 5 ships in port and we don't want to feel like we're back on the ship in the crowds.

Mr. Sanchos is larger and more lively than Nachi, but can get crowded between the AI and non-AI sides. Your call! ;)

Is Mr Sanchos ok for kids? (9 & 11) From the looks of the pictures, I was not sure I seen many kids there?

My kids are older but they do have the water toys so I would hope geared more towards kids. I was planning on going to Paradise Beach but with being in port from 9-5, figured with 5 of us, we'd probably get our $s worth on the AI. I'm also booking through shore excursioneer dot com to save $5 a person.

Archived