Mr. Sanchos all inclusive package???

cml88

Has anyone ever done Mr. Sanchos all inclusive package. It sounds like something i'm interested in, but I wanted your opinions first!. It's $50 and includes all food, drinks, lockers, hammocks, ocean kayaks, snorkel gear, and access to special areas at the beach club? Would you recommend this beach and package? What is worth the $50?

Thanks!

We've done it twice with a third trip to Mr. Sanchos AI planned for September. Hubby doesn't even drink and we still think its a great deal. We drink and munch all day, and the exclusive use of the pool is awesome...swim up bar with underwater stools and tables just above water level scattered throughout the pool. Staff is wonderful and very attentive and the water is awesome...can't wait til September!

Can you tell us anything about getting to/from the ship & Mr. Sanchos? Is transportation back to the ship readily available? Thanks in advance.

A long line of taxis just outside the port will be waiting to take you where you want to go - about $15+tip (for the cab, not per passenger) for 1-4 passengers to Mr. Sanchos; the ride takes about 10-15 minutes. Good luck! :)

A long line of taxis just outside the port will be waiting to take you where you want to go - about $15+tip (for the cab, not per passenger) for 1-4 passengers to Mr. Sanchos; the ride takes about 10-15 minutes. Good luck! :)

Thanks! Same thing on the return trip? (ie: Taxis readily availble @ Mr. Sanchos?)

Thanks! Same thing on the return trip? (ie: Taxis readily availble @ Mr. Sanchos?)

If there are none waiting there they will call and have one for you in a minute or two. Nothing to worry about -- enjoy! :)

When are you going? We are going to Mr. Sanchos when we are sailing on the Oasis. It came highly recommended by friends. I can't wait. Enjoy!

Has anyone ever done Mr. Sanchos all inclusive package. It sounds like something i'm interested in, but I wanted your opinions first!. It's $50 and includes all food, drinks, lockers, hammocks, ocean kayaks, snorkel gear, and access to special areas at the beach club? Would you recommend this beach and package? What is worth the $50?

Thanks!

Loved mr Sanchos. Taxi was readily available when we were ready to go back to ship. We had our 5 and 7 yer old daughters with us. They loved it. It is a lively atmosphere for sure. They learned what a beer snorkle was that day ;) (watching not drinking) they loved the swim up bar, calm ocean, waitstaff. The food was good. Can't wait to go back.. I had such a good time I didn't make it to dinner that night.

We were at Mr Sanchos last week. I found it run down. We got a cabana, the sheets covering the bed and curtains were dirty. And most importantly our waiter tried to steal my daughters ring. It's simply not worth it to give them your hard earned cash and then have them steal from you.

We were at Mr Sanchos last week. I found it run down. We got a cabana, the sheets covering the bed and curtains were dirty. And most importantly our waiter tried to steal my daughters ring. It's simply not worth it to give them your hard earned cash and then have them steal from you.

This is why I leave my good jewelry at home. Where was the ring when he tried to steal it? My son just got engaged and I told his fiance if the engagement ring isn't going to be on her finger the entire time we are on vacation she should leave it home. She agreed :D

The ironic part of it was it was such a cheap silver ring that the silver wore off and it was exposed copper...it looked gold. The rest of our trip was spotless! We certainly didn't let this get us down. With 6 people traveling and this was the worst thing to happen, well, I do consider us lucky.

We love Mr. Sanchos, have always found it a clean and friendly place. We have done both AI and non, hubby does not drink and he still feels he gets his $$$ worth with alcohol free margaritas and snacking all day long.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't heard anyone complain that the AI wasn't worth it. Went to Mr. sanchos in December last year with my daughters and we are going back. Didn't do the AI then but we are considering it for this visit. We will take the taxi there and decide when we arrive depending on how crowded it is. (When we went in December there were very few people there)

Just be aware that the AI and the non-AI people are separated on the beach and cannot sit together. (At least, this is how it was as of October 2010.) I had another excursion planned for later in the day. So, I was going to go to Mr. Sancho's for a couple of hours (before the other excursion) to spend time with my friends and fiance (who were all doing the AI option). The people at Mr. Sancho's would not allow me to sit in the same area as everyone else. So, I left and went somewhere else. I understand why they do it. But, I want everyone else to be aware of the policy...in case some people in your group are considering not doing the AI option and you are.

• 1 month later...
Am I understanding right, I can just show up; pay and stay for the day? Thanks in advance for your assistance! Eileen

Correct! :D Just show up - no reservation required - and choose the AI side or the pay-as-you-go side. Good luck! :)

Archived