* Carnival VICTORY <3 Photos Photos & more Photos Review <3<3 *

Kubanita

dsc1130f.jpg

53566012.jpg

Ahh.. This has got to be my fav shot!! So cool !!! Im telling you, this was also one of the highlights of the cruise for me.. where else do you get to experience this? Awesome, awesome :):D

dsc1182c.jpg

dsc1183d.jpg

Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't wait to get to Maho Beach!!!!!! Hi Beatriz! Long time no see. Great photos from Maho Beach. That photo of the Air France A340 is fantastic! The pictures of you are nice too but wow the airplane shots are magnifico! I hope I can get as good a set of photos as you did. Can you tell I am an aviation nut???

Happy Cruising! Harold

Thank you! You are so sweet to answer even though your trip is over. So you kept you canon on Beach the whole time even underwater? Sounds simple enough to me, coz once I figure out how to change the settings I want to leave it alone. Did you have to soak it in the sink after each beach day?

I will def get back on this page and share some pix and thoughts on our trip.

• 3 weeks later...

im doing this cruise on the sept 16th. spending 4 days prior in old san juan first though. i tried to book with Cabaloza (sp) for barbados, but they said that their ship was in dry dock for repairs and that i should book with silver moon instead. i was slighty hesitent in doing so, but after seeing your pictures im very glad i did.

the part im most excited about though is viewing the airplanes landing in Malo beach.... ive been dying to go here for years, the only down side is that the 747 only lands on tuesdays and sundays i believe, and we are here on a saturday. oh well... im really looking forward to it after seeing your pics. thanks for the review, now im even more excited than before. only 25 days to go.

• 1 month later...
Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't wait to get to Maho Beach!!!!!! Hi Beatriz! Long time no see. Great photos from Maho Beach. That photo of the Air France A340 is fantastic! The pictures of you are nice too but wow the airplane shots are magnifico! I hope I can get as good a set of photos as you did. Can you tell I am an aviation nut???

Happy Cruising! Harold

Hey Harold !!!!!!!!!!

hehe yes I can definitely tell!! I am glad you loved the photos.... Of course you will be able to take some great shots!!!! You will loooove this beach, I can picture you going nuts over all the planes flying through. :D hehe great experience! Nice hearing from you again! =)

Thank you! You are so sweet to answer even though your trip is over. So you kept you canon on Beach the whole time even underwater? Sounds simple enough to me, coz once I figure out how to change the settings I want to leave it alone. Did you have to soak it in the sink after each beach day?

I will def get back on this page and share some pix and thoughts on our trip.

Heyy sorry i took soo long to answer!!! Yes I used the camara on underwater the whole time..... because I pretty much used it only while at the beach/ water etc and the featue is pretty simple and good to use... I actually did not soak it in the sink after each day.... but I guess you could just to be precautions. Please do come to this post as I do check it, I would looove to see the pictures of your trip !!!!!! Will be looking forward to it !! :)

im doing this cruise on the sept 16th. spending 4 days prior in old san juan first though. i tried to book with Cabaloza (sp) for barbados, but they said that their ship was in dry dock for repairs and that i should book with silver moon instead. i was slighty hesitent in doing so, but after seeing your pictures im very glad i did.

the part im most excited about though is viewing the airplanes landing in Malo beach.... ive been dying to go here for years, the only down side is that the 747 only lands on tuesdays and sundays i believe, and we are here on a saturday. oh well... im really looking forward to it after seeing your pics. thanks for the review, now im even more excited than before. only 25 days to go.

Heyy there..!!! Sorry it tooke me so long to answer... and now you are probably back from the cruise.... tell me how was it?? Did you enjoy Maho Beach?? and how was the experience with silvermoon?????? I would love to know your review on that, if you enjoyed....and also if you have any pictures youd like to share... i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

Love your reviews! As a younger cruiser myself- I can definitely relate to your cruise addiction!

Thanks for sharing.... What's your next cruise booked? Also, I noticed the hubby must not like his pictures taken? Lol....

You sawwwwww.... I TOLD YOUUU :eek: SUPER GREEN!! HAHAHA

Thanks so much I am really glad you are enjoying my review.. and about that pose...Girl Ive been workin on it for years!!! hahaha. :D:D

LOL..when you first mentioned "green", I thought you were referring to some extra recycling program that they had on board. Then I saw your pictures..welcome to the Emerald City! Btw, Love, love, love reviews with lots of pictures, so I'm loving your review.

Great review and WONDERFUL pictures! I do have a couple questions. Did you capture the airplane shots with the Nikon D3000 or the Canon water camera? Also, did you do anything (like photoshop) with the pictures after taking them or did they naturally come out that vivid?? I'm interested in a new camera for my upcoming New Years cruise and my birthday is this upcoming Tuesday. Thanks :)

• 1 month later...
Hi there

Love your reviews! As a younger cruiser myself- I can definitely relate to your cruise addiction!

Thanks for sharing.... What's your next cruise booked? Also, I noticed the hubby must not like his pictures taken? Lol....

Heheee thanks! Yes an addiction indeed... Where have you been to lately?? I have no cruise planned. Any ideas?? Suggestions?? Email me lol. :(:( hopefully soonn. I want to travel somewhere in South America next, lets seee.... :p and oh lord he did nott want to be in most of the pics lmao.

LOL..when you first mentioned "green", I thought you were referring to some extra recycling program that they had on board. Then I saw your pictures..welcome to the Emerald City! Btw, Love, love, love reviews with lots of pictures, so I'm loving your review.

Hahaaa thank youuuu thank youuuuu...!!!!!!!! :):):)

Great review and WONDERFUL pictures! I do have a couple questions. Did you capture the airplane shots with the Nikon D3000 or the Canon water camera? Also, did you do anything (like photoshop) with the pictures after taking them or did they naturally come out that vivid?? I'm interested in a new camera for my upcoming New Years cruise and my birthday is this upcoming Tuesday. Thanks :)

Hello there!!!! And I apologize that I just see this post. For the airplane photos I used the Nikon and always on vivid mode. I did not use photoshop but I did however use the program that comes with my mac computer which just enhances the photos even a bit more. It pops out the color even more. Honestly the vivid feature on the Nikon is great regardless. I absolutely love it !!!! I hope this helps and you can always email if any other questions! Happy belated birthday!!!! And have a wonderful New Years cruise!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great review, thanks for sharing! You wouldn't happen to have pictures of the Ionian Lounge, would you? We are on this ship in July 2013 (a different itinerary) and I am getting married on board! I can find few and far between reviews and pictures as good as yours on the ship, so I thought I would ask!! :)

Dinner... So I took the time to actually take a picture of everything I ate.. WHICH WAS A LOT...:confused::eek: Started of with Stuff mushroom appetizer, and had a greek salad... ( first time trying it and it was excellent ) for my entree ofcourse I had the lobster tail and shrimp... and for dessert .. I cant remember what it was...Im sure someone will know.... Everything was pretty great! No complaints !! =)

img5545q.jpg

img3745tt.jpg

img3748z.jpg

img3756g.jpg

Hi, I like the way you have your pictures. How did you get them embedded in your post? Mine come up very small. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Great review and love your pics. I booked this intinerary for Oct 2013, but I will be on the Valor. I can't wait, reading your review and seeing your pics I know we are going to have a great time.

You will have an amazing time!!! This itinerary is actually one of my favs!!! All the ports have so much to offer!!!! :) Enjoy ittt !!!! Hope to see some pics!!

Great review, thanks for sharing! You wouldn't happen to have pictures of the Ionian Lounge, would you? We are on this ship in July 2013 (a different itinerary) and I am getting married on board! I can find few and far between reviews and pictures as good as yours on the ship, so I thought I would ask!! :)

Awww thank you soo much!!! and congratulations on your wedding!! Unfortunetly I do not have any pics of the Ionian lounge, I am so sorry :( I wish I could have helped!! :(:( I hope I can see some pictures of the wedding and the experience! I wish you a wonderful time !!!!!

Hi, I like the way you have your pictures. How did you get them embedded in your post? Mine come up very small. Thanks.

I use this website to upload pics its called imageshack.com I have an account there which allows be to upload the pics as they are. You should try that one :) see if it helps