Millennium Deck Plan Changing?

Barrick

Does anyone know why the Celebrity web site is showing a choice of deck plans for the Millennium, one before and one after May of 2013?

I find this odd as it has recently been Solsticized. Wouldn't the deck plan now be set for the next few years without any modifications?

I booked a 2014 cruise on the Millennium, but my room choice is based on the current deck plan, if the decks change next year, then my room choice was meaningless.

Does anyone know why the Celebrity web site is showing a choice of deck plans for the Millennium, one before and one after May of 2013?

I find this odd as it has recently been Solsticized. Wouldn't the deck plan now be set for the next few years without any modifications?

I booked a 2014 cruise on the Millennium, but my room choice is based on the current deck plan, if the decks change next year, then my room choice was meaningless.

My guess is that it has to do with the re-allocation of rooms to certain categories.

We recently had a cruise on the Silhouette. After we booked, our cabin changed to a category A1 from just an A. They made some of the original A cabins A1 and others A2. We essentially paid the A2 rate. We were not reassigned nor charged the higher rate. People who booked later for a cabin in a similar location (amidships) had the higher rate for an A1.

Perhaps it is a typo.....:confused:

Millie WAS just solstisized in May, 2012 so there would have been deck plans for before and after May, 2012, not 2013.

Archived