favorite drink aboard Carnival?

I've been digging through some old threads and saw some with unrelated titles that eventually got into "favorite drinks", but I thought I'd just outright ask for suggestions for people who may not have participated in the other discussions. I'm making a "checklist" of drinks I have to try. so far I have Miami Vice, Goombay Smash, Melon Ball, Rum Runner, Kiss On The Lips, BBC, Jamaica Me Crazy and Cruzan Confusion. :D thanks!

The Island Delight (I think that is what it is... the only DOTD that actually got me cross eyed, but maybe because the bartender was putting double shots of 151 in them ;) ) and the Twilight Zones!!

The Island Delight (I think that is what it is... the only DOTD that actually got me cross eyed, but maybe because the bartender was putting double shots of 151 in them ;) ) and the Twilight Zones!!

I do recall a pic of you (or was it Lucy) flat on the floor after a little "Trip". What kind of drink was that ?:D

http://groups.msn.com/SSPictures/saintsandsinnerspartdeux.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=8]

I've been digging through some old threads and saw some with unrelated titles that eventually got into "favorite drinks", but I thought I'd just outright ask for suggestions for people who may not have participated in the other discussions. I'm making a "checklist" of drinks I have to try. so far I have Miami Vice, Goombay Smash, Melon Ball, Rum Runner, Kiss On The Lips, BBC, Jamaica Me Crazy and Cruzan Confusion. :D thanks!

Does all of the above and then some count??? :D

I do recall a pic of you (or was it Lucy) flat on the floor after a little "Trip". What kind of drink was that ?:D

"]http://groups.msn.com/SSPictures/saintsandsinnerspartdeux.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=8]

That my dear friend, would be Capt and Coke, which taste much better 3 at a time :D :eek:

Archived