May 2013 baltic cruise which line?

Has anyone ever taken their teenagers on a Baltic Cruise, and if so, what was the experience like for them? Also, we are looking at a Royal Caribbean cruise and are wondering whether or not the majority of the passengers will be from the US.

Has anyone ever taken their teenagers on a Baltic Cruise, and if so, what was the experience like for them? Also, we are looking at a Royal Caribbean cruise and are wondering whether or not the majority of the passengers will be from the US.

You may want to start a new thread with this question -- It is hidden in an old thread at the moment.

I have not yet taken a Baltic cruise, but with the help of people on this board, I have booked a cruise for July 2014. I was looking largely at the cruises on two particular lines, but these were my considerations. I hope the thought process of someone else helps. About 10 days ago, I had a similar question, asking for opinions on two particular seven night itineraries I was then considering. In the end, I selected neither, opting for a 10 night cruise because of a major promotion by Azamara this month. But the comments I received on my thread were very informative and guided my decision.

YES!! You've done an excellent job for considering your options and sorting through the various priorities. Ideally starting and ending in Copenhagen and Stockholm (or the reverse), plus three days in St. Petersburg will be super wonderful.

Should be a super trip, especially since you are planning and thinking ahead. Let us know any other questions, interests. Don't be shy!! The only "dumb" question is the one you don't ask.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 102,748 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

And Terry was one of several who highlighted issues and provided invaluable information. Check out his posts on this board, especially to my recent request for opinions on two specific Baltic cruises.

Until you have actually travelled to certain places, you just cannot say with certainty how much you will enjoy them. You can only research and do the requisite homework to minimize surprises and make informed decisions.

we just started looking around about a month ago for Baltic Cruises, the main thing being leaving and return to UK and the dates (had to be towards end of any month)

So it came down to a few. Celebrity/P&O and can't remember who else.

All around £1500pp for May/June/July inside cabins 14 nights.

Then P&0 went to £799 for inside, and when i went to book the next day, £799 for outside.

So that was that! 6 weeks to go now!

Archived